Ultraviolet Lantern

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by catplaysxoxo, Oct 14, 2021.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

The new DLC is going to have Ultraviolet Sinestro. Okay so we can't white or black lanterns as a powerset, what about Ultraviolet? This is also a big stretch, but what about an Omega lantern? ;)
    • Like x 3
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

No plans for that but there are plans for some ultraviolet goodies to obtain.
    • Like x 7
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I figured as much lol hmmm what kind of goodies;)
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If they want to be tricky and throw us a curve, they'll be infrared goodies. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

As soon as I saw this thread title, I knew it was going to be someone asking for a lantern powerset. Oh how the classic cliche threads never die. But you missed a few like saying content is too hard or too easy, saying EoG is too OP, and how prec is too OP.
  6. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Let the speculation begin :D

Okay I feel we might get the Ultraviolet emblem both the regular and enhanced version. Other than that I can only assume would be a style, possibly even some base items.
    • Like x 2
  7. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

There's only been 1 Ultraviolet Lantern (Sinestro) and the only Omega Lantern (Roy Harper) lasted about 6 comic panels. It Wouldn't make any sense to invest resources into either as a power.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Sinestro recruited more into his UV corp.
    • Like x 5
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Most of the people on Earth were Ultraviolet Lanterns for a little bit.
    • Like x 1
  10. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Actually, John Stewart was also a Ultraviolet Lantern. Sinestro had a bunch of people joint his UV corps.
    • Like x 1
  11. PolarisSylar Committed Player

As well the …. Gold Lantern
  12. Zamara Dedicated Player

an infrared aura for 999 currency with a 4 stars feat attached
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

A plush doll <3
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

good, i need more purple stuff....
    • Like x 2