Bonus House of Legends Currency!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 13, 2021.

1. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

It's always after server shutdowns.
    • Like x 4
  2. NotMeMaybe Active Player

Then they should always say it. Hom many ppl have been running stuff at reset thinking they could benefit from any kind of event and got ripped off?
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

So nothing about new items being added to the vendor.... Since we aren't getting any new content we could at least get some new styles or base items in the vendor.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The vendor will be gone in December.

So it pretty much would be a waste to add new items to that vendor. People would only have a limited amount of time to get those items.
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

People have a limited amount of time to get the gear styles off the vendor but that didn't stop them from putting them on the vendor. By that logic we shouldn't have any holiday vendore either because people only have a limited amount of time to get those items.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes.... we already have items available for a limited amount of time......

and pretty much every day I have to tell someone in the comment section of one of my videos....

Sorry you missed out the Superman emblem.....
    Sorry you missed out the Batman emblem.....
    ... and more. ;)

Heck you just remind me that I will spend the next ten years telling people....
    Sorry you missed out on the Monitor style..... or
    Sorry you missed out the Fuginaut style.

Yes... we do have items available for a limited amount of time.....
    no need.....
    no need at all to add even more for people to miss out on.

If you want more rewards added... fine....
    but ask for them rewards to be added to a vendor that is permanent in the game like the Fuginaut vendor.
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why would it be gone in december? Stu content will remain. Maybe not all the time but periodically.
    • Like x 2
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Save the Universe will come back in the near future as an occasional event, and so will the vendor. They mentioned this somewhere before.
    • Like x 1
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That should only be a lesson that one learns the hard way ONCE.
    • Like x 3
  10. GermanM Committed Player

Nice, but i would like a duo and change the challange, please, im bored of Iceberg Lounge, Can you make that happening?

11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The upscaled Batman content is getting replaced with upscaled Wonder Woman content next week: Raising Hades, Themyscira Divided and Throne of the Dead.
    • Like x 1
  12. MISS IDEAL New Player

Need help , with detailed information, on how to increase my renown so I can purchase 302 armor set. Rip Hunter vendor in House of legends still shows " You have not earned renown for this group." My renown for Wayne Tech is at 3292( out of the maximum 6500).. How much more renown do I need to be able to purchase the 302 armor set and how do I get more renown? Better yet how do I max out my renown?