Bonus House of Legends Currency!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS GRAINS OF TIME!

Time is of the essence this week. Grains of Time (currency) rewards are doubled this week in House of Legends's Save the Universe content. Open the new On Duty menu and look for Save the Universe. Right now, Batman Classics are up, but their time is short. Play now before it is too late!

Grains of Time are the primary currency for House of Legends and are used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

The bonus week begins Thursday, October 14, 2021, and runs through Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
    • Like x 25
  2. Eve YouTuber

Woot! Finally
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Actually surprised by this one, glad to see it too. Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Awesome awesome.
    • Like x 1
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I couldnt let this opportunity slip.
    [IMG]

Looking forward to double currency.
  6. Lucerne Active Player

Can you add Legends PVP to this in future? There's no excuse for not doing it.
  7. Hoza New Player

We need bouns marks for previous episode as well, only took 4 days to max out renown and get the gear for both roles for this episode. Please make it double marks for previous episode as well for the people who missed it.
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Is anything new going to be added to the vendor ?
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Happy Multigrain Week!
    • Like x 2
  10. Gigga Watt Well-Known Player

this should be triple currecy for lack of content just saying
    • Like x 2
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

PvP has never, ever, granted PvE currency. Why should that change now? PvP and PvE are quite different animals. And PvP is broken.
  12. InvisibleInk Active Player

No, they should double the base currency this episode provides and then give us a double week because time traveling lootlocks.
    • Like x 1
  13. FlinnTT New Player

14. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Not that I am saying I'd be foolish enough to turn down triple currency, I wouldn't, but the raids (reg anyway) gives out 20 pieces of currency, twice more than any in past episodes.
    • Like x 1
  15. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

LOL This is funny, considering I already have all elite gear for both roles. I guess I can save up for bonus stuff that you might drop in the vendors for this episodes currency.
    • Like x 1
  16. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I think he meant that he wanted them to add a bonus Legend PvP currency week.
    • Like x 1
  17. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Sweet! Question, can we get a Double marks week for ALL non source marks currency? Need elite vendor feats from BOP and Wonderverse, etc. Pleaaaaase?
  18. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Meh. Feels like monthly episodes again…
  19. Lucerne Active Player

Because let's not pretend there are any standards for content that gives PVE currency and people need to be baited into doing currency. I'm sorry if PVP content giving rewards bothers you but when "SPEEDHACK FOS3 SPAM" is a thing in chat, there are literally no standards for PVE rewards anymore.

PVP isn't "broken", it's neglected. Legends PVP doesn't even have the balance issues across classes. The devs should ignore the people that hate PVP even existing, and actually reward the players with the new universal currency.
  20. NotMeMaybe Active Player

After 10 years of running this game you still can't tell us if events start on reset time or on server shutdowns, that is embarassing always the same thing ..