Bought remaining set pieces off of Booster gold..N/A feat points?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bruceleroy98, Oct 10, 2021.

1. bruceleroy98 Active Player

I bought the enhanced future crusader set remainders for quarks and it robbed me of the feat points.

Are you not supposed to use the quarks for style completion if you want the feat?
  2. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

There are several styles that do not grant feat points. This feat in particular just grants a title. That's why I haven't gone after this style set.
    • Like x 2
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Always pays to Check feats BEFORE spending marks
    • Like x 2
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They didnt grant feat points initially because you dropped hands for example and you'd get the regular style and a free plan to craft the enhanced version on top. The devs could actually go back and make these styles drop as enhanced and grant feat points.

The other feats with N/A feat points are older elite specific styles, wich could also get a feat point rework, because i know enough players that didnt complete them simply becuase they dont bother for no reward. Would be another reason to revisit older Elite instances that had those styles associated with them.
    • Like x 2
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually, this set didnt have an enhanced version initially and it got added last year if i remember correctly.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It was added in 2018 when they introduced the Booster Gold vendor.
    • Like x 3
  7. BumblingB I got better.

The original enhanced styles were part of a very convoluted expensive crafting system that required motes to achieve for a style that didn't provide feats associated with it. They realized most players wanted the feats, so instead they separated them into two different gear pieces and attached a feat to it.

The initial 3-4 time capsules were achievable to get all the feats w/o having to break your bank. I miss that time period. I've about given up on those feats I missed during my time off.
    • Like x 1
  8. bruceleroy98 Active Player

Thanks everyone. I'll do my research next time.
    • Like x 1