New base locations.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Martian, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Hi everyone.
    Firstly, I would like to say thanks for finally having the Hall of Justice in the game.
    And then get into the topic, I was thinking maybe we could be able to purchase bases in different locations other than Metropolis and Gotham, like in 31st century Metropolis, or Atlantis, Cental City and especially Washington D.C.
    There might be too many mobs around these cities, but we only need an entry directly to our base, I ,personally, wouldn't mind since there are also too many mobs around the main Gotham and Metropolis. Just imagine how fun it would be to run out of your base and open yours eyes to Atlantis or New Genesis.
    The only downside I can see with this is that lower CR players might not be able to enter that open world until they reach the required level, which could be simple solved by having a Bases teleporter in somewhere like Watchtower and Hall of Doom.
    So it would actually work this way, once you hit the required CR, you can purchase bases in the new episode's open world and if you like to invite friends with lower CR to your base, the teleporter would do the job.
    I suppose only around 3 or 4 base entrances would be sufficient, in safer locations...
    This could also be a motivation for buying more deeds.
    • Like x 3
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I want to see base entrances outside of Gotham and Metro too!
    After all, there is no episode access restriction to them anymore.

They should have a base teleporter in HoL as a backup access point for everyone...
    ... or even just for players to open their bases to others without needing to grant access to each individual player,
    just type in player name and you can enter their base should they have it designated "open access"
    Not too late to implement these features...
    • Like x 1
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Yes, and on the contrary, it also is not that difficult. Because it's a matter of putting an entrance on the map not literally moving the bases to every single location. Bases are not ,supposedly, attached to Metropolis and Gotham and are a whole different section of the game's map.
  4. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

with all the latest changes i would hope this would be on a to do list..... hopefully after the League Halls get some much needed love (cap increase, maybe a few new spots or even a new theme...)