Game is wildly unbalanced yet again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Empress_Orana, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

Meta's by definition, adapt to changes. Sometimes, things are balanced just to change the meta. Look at pokemon. They change the meta every 3 months. Intentionally.
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

No, they just keep introducing power creep with each new game. And the community's tier list just keep banning pokemon creating a cascade effect, because what countered the new meta was just banned previously.
    • Like x 1
  3. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

You are talking about Smogon, not actual pokemon. There are no tier lists in pokemon. Every game that is released changes what moves are available to which pokemon for balancing purposes. They are starting to limit pokemon available in tournaments for every "season". You have restricted legendaries, full legendary availability, only mon from certain dlc's. All different types of rule changes designed to change the meta. The existence of a meta is inevitable, but the static implementation of one meta forever is not a wise decision imo.

They even banned dynamaxing recently.
    • Like x 1
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Dear lord, give me the strength to stay out of this one. Is there any way to hide an entire thread? Must resist. Must. Resist.
  5. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

LOL at you conveniently ignoring everyone calling you out on your shady ********.
    • Like x 1
  6. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I know this is you right now.

7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Yet another example of that player beclowning themselves. But at the end of the day their league just cheeses content and jumps to the next OP thing because they can't do elite raids any other way or SM for that matter.
    • Like x 2
  9. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I asked a couple folks in Little Bohemia if they knew this person, they all said no so...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

Cheese? Are you sure they are not using cough cough... something else? I'm pretty sure that a certain chill guy already exposed the people that get carried by this something else.
    • Like x 3
  11. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

By cheese, I mean something that is technically not an exploit but its something that takes minimal skill to achieve. Like pinning the the boss in Inner Sactum. A exploit is a bug that you take advantage of to further yourself. Cheesing is something that is not technically a bug because its working as its supposed to do, just it takes no skill to do it. Kinda like the lunging thing in SM, despite what Chill said is not an exploit. The lunging was working exactly as it was supposed to, but people were using that to shortcut certain mechanics. Granted it never should have worked that way...but thanks to that abuse you can't lunge counter a boss and nullify that damage for that 1 counter anymore.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

Thanks for the explanation and all, but I was talking about something actually worthy of a ban.
  13. PsychoPuddin New Player

I have 455 i think SP, I'm might mental 200 arts (both cards and solar amplifier) and very very rearly finish anything but 1st. Been playing since 2013, never used hacks or stayed in a group that used them. If I can do it, many ppl can
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Might mental are the guys that I have the hardest time keeping up with. And I'm playing Mental Precision, so that's saying something.
    • Like x 2
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Your arrogance is quite impressive
    Not in a good way, but impressive none the less smh
    • Like x 3
  16. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Technically any exploit is bannable according to the ToS, but alas, the people that choose to exploit not only not get banned, but they keep their 10s of billions in glitched money, 50k+quarks and rare auras/materials. Because this game can't afford GMs to actually police the game like they used to....despite making 60+million net in Q3 2019.
    • Like x 2
  17. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

OMG thank you so much for the entertainment. Classic stuff, really! This thread really just is pure gold. :D:D:D
    • Like x 1
  18. Big Gl0 Active Player

There are might powers that are over powered too, but it’s only a problem when people are used to being the best around a particular group of people. They already nerfed prec already let’s not all forget, but the prec players adapted and found a way to make it work. I am a might player but idc about who’s on top of the scoreboard because there is more to this game than dpsing. When they do nerf prec again then what? All the prec players will complain about how mental is going dumb, boom mental nerf then it’s elec then rage then all might powers. Come on now
  19. Shalayah Committed Player

I’ve ran with sweaty prec players and yeah their damage is OD, but I’ve also ran with sweaty might players… Of course the better end of the players are going to have top tier damage lmao all you did was prove that there’s a clear gap between the better end of the playerbase and the casuals/non tryhards which isn’t an issue.
    • Like x 2
  20. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Sounds like you suffer from reading comprehension and a really bitter attitude. Do yourself a favor and check yourself out of this convo. I don't waste time on people who can't make a logical point but also people who can't make a logical point and post nonsense with a catty attitude. You don't know me and if you did you would realize how dumb you're coming off. Welcome to ignore. Lol no one said batman nor prec should exist. I play the game how I like and you're just wasting a crappy attitude with nothing to add to this thread.
    • Like x 1