Manor house armory issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jpharrah1010, Sep 18, 2021.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

If this has already been posted someone can delete this topic

But I’ve set up my armories moving them from my Atlantean lair to the manor house …. But the image of what gear is on what armory isn’t showing up

Anyone having this issue ?
    • Like x 2
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

3. Millbarge Developer

We've identified the issue and have submitted a fix internally. We'll get this out to the live servers soon™

-Millbarge
    • Like x 8
  4. AncientSpirit Active Player

Will that fix also address the invisible secret door?
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Whoa I haven’t seen you around in a long time glad you see you’re still here !!!
  6. JasonTodd082815 New Player

Any idea when we will see builds in manor lair amory?
  7. Millbarge Developer

Apologies for the delay.
    This should go out in the next Live hotfix...next week?

-Millbarge

*Disclaimer*: Millbarge cannot be held responsible if there is not a Live hotfix next week.
    • Like x 6
  8. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Any word on if the Wayne Manor Secret Door will be fixed then too? I still have one that’s statue/switch is stuck in a wall so I can’t pick up, rotate, or remove the base item.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yep.
    • Like x 2
  10. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Are the pink circles going to be better consolidated in the manor or are we stuck with a player unfriendly setup forcing us to run all over the place just to do standard base stuff? I'm still on the shelf about buying the manor as this is a key issue. Really like the way it looks, not so happy with all the bugs in it and the pink circle layout decision.
    • Like x 1
  11. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

ok, it's been 17 days since this reply was posted, thats over 2 weeks now and I can't see my secret door or the models in the armories.... when is yalls idea of soon?
  12. BumblingB I got better.

17 days...? *looks at timestamp* You mean 5 days... As he posted it Friday...
    • Like x 2
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They have a fix for armories in the next hotfix. Hotfix hasn't gone live yet.
    • Like x 1
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is client related, so it is in our next game update - which is this week.
    • Like x 5
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking to add additional amenity slots.
    • Like x 10
  17. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Please. Or free placement of amenities, finally? Either solution would make the manor much more useful. As it is, I dislike using it as a main base because of the aforementioned running around to get to each amenity to do basic tasks.
    • Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Everyone is on board for that. It needs time to investigate, though, and is not coming this week. :)
    • Like x 9
  19. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Since your trying to make me look like an idiot. Look at the date/time stamp of the posting of which I quoted? It's actually the 3rd post of this thread. Under the signature of his post... look look... It says Millbarge, Sep 18, 2021 . That means he posted that of which I quoted on September 18th.... How many days ago was that?

Now that being said, yes Millbarge did post another posting last friday.... but I didn't quote that one did I?
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That would be great to have more options to place Amenities. :)
    • Like x 2