What's next for DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bruceleroy98, Sep 27, 2021.

1. bruceleroy98 Active Player

Outside of seasonal stuff and omnibus changes, what do the devs have brewing? Anyone know?
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 2
  3. zNot Loyal Player

Maybe they will tell us in the upcoming livestream
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 6
  5. Proxystar #Perception

• Like x 3
  6. Magnificent Loyal Player

That's a bit of a problem as October - The Future (where we are on the precipice of) becomes more generalized than the prior parts of the year.

Players love a good road map, the one from July was received with great appreciation (if some hesitancy and skepticism). The one from July is coming to an end and people would like a bit more depth as to what's coming for the rest of the year.
    • Like x 3
  7. Proxystar #Perception

that road map is at the bottom.

[IMG]

I'm sure we'll get a bit more info on episode 42 in the next few weeks.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Most likely they are wanting to get through the Halloween Event before going public with any details on EP.42. Halloween has a hard deadline because you know, it’s Halloween! Once that is up and running they can focus the whole team on Ep.42. From the roadmap Proxystar so kindly posted visually for us to consider, it looks like they hope to release Ep 42 before the Christmas Event. Wonder Woman’s 80th could very well be just waiting for it’s rotation to come up in Save the Universe. Tight deadlines.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

We did have a "Gigantic clue right meow" from Charon ;) for Episode 42
    • Like x 3
  10. NotMeMaybe Active Player

Events Events Events, time capsules, events events bonus week.

While 95% of the game need a total rework, sounds legit to me
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If I was a betting man..... I would bet it will be the style we will get in the Daily Rewards in December.

Guess we will have to wait and see. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

A buddy of mine says he's about 95% sure it's Metal III (based mostly on the Perpetua teases). We shall see...
    • Like x 2
  13. Proxystar #Perception

TBH the only gripe I had with those DLC's was the fact they were both together, had they been separated, they'd have been better, because other than that they weren't that bad.
    • Like x 1
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Based off what my leaguemate was saying, who's been keeping up with the comics more than I, it wont be a Metal III, but a story that takes place because Metal had a major repercussions to the DCU. Based on what a Green Name (Charon? Pandorus?) said, it will be related to Monitor and his siblings. Which puts it in line with the Sixth Dimension and why we got that TC. https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Sixth_Dimension

I hate Metal for that fact. I know I'm not in the popular belief, but Metal by far was worse than New 52 to the DC universe. All because it was edgy. -_-
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's almost like there might be a Q4 dev update due out in October...
    • Like x 6
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's behind. :(
    • Like x 5
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

Thicc Blue Beetle confirmed...now to add "/twerk" to the emotes...
    • Like x 2
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Comical stance's /rude. ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Magnificent Loyal Player

[IMG]