Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'd like the ridiculously long rifle some Bane thugs wield.
    [IMG]

And also the weird machete thingy the Kryptonians in Science Spire use.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now that we have Lady Shiva dealing in PVP Style Sets for Source Marks, we now need a Vendor for PVP Weapon Styles! Either add them into Lady Shiva's selection of goods along with the missing costume Styles, or create a 2nd Vendor just for the Weapon Styles! Either way, PLEASE MAKE IT SO!!! ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG][IMG]

This Orange Lantern uses a unique dual wield style. two different swords
  4. JBM New Player

How about instead of a weapon y'all bring back stabilizer fragmentation and vault the daily rewards are lame and remove the clamp on older missions, also please do something about the gold spammers
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

6. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

What weapons really need is effects to make them relevant and cool and you could get more advanced effects as like legendary weapon drops

By effects I mean lets say you have a Sword it could have swirling magical effects. Okay IK some of the MP weapons do this but its only the MP Stuff but and drops overall the choices are not really there this could be a really good thing to add overall to build your character style
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    The dual wield style that the Brainiac drones are using here

The judges Gavel
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]

Wish it was a cleaner Pic, but BMWL has the custom DW, mace and axe
    • Like x 1
  9. sebfm Well-Known Player

Batarang Weapon style for martial art would be my must-have
    • Like x 1
  10. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Some scythe style weapons for both one-handed and dual-wielding, like these 3 and some weapons have only one color to them so please more then one color would be great[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And a one hand version of the dual Flat Blades would be great too
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Lucerne Active Player

Luthor/Bruce Wayne's kryptonite spear?

Lex has one in the intro cutscene of DCUO, even.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There's already a spear style that works for that, let me go find a pic...

Okay, there's 2 that can work that are already in the game, the Crystal Double Point Staff Style, and the Glacier Staff.

Also, check out the Iconic Weapons that now drop from in-game bosses. I don't remember that Kryptonite Spear/Staff being one of them, but they do intend to add more later.
  13. RipTide Level 30

Robin staff, Deadshot rifle & wrist mounted guns for dual wield, Stargirls staff, Athena’s sword, Lex Luthor kryptonian weapons, Katana’s katana, Lady Shiva’s sword, Nightwing’s escrima sticks, batarangs for martial arts, Captain Boomerangs boomerangs for one handed, & dual wield, red hoods pistols, Etrigan’s sword
  14. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

What happened to the Phoenix Axes they were very Egyptian looking with the Wings of Isis as the blades. They were in game years ago and I had collected them, but they are no longer an option? They were a choice on Hero side Faust - Magic Mentor low level and then they were the weapon choice of the University mission villain's side
  15. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Any chance of Martial Arts Weapon Styles? Batman’s Batarangs for Martial Arts is all I’d ever want.
  16. Multivers New Player

Captain Cold Pistol´s

Captain Boomerang Boomerang´s
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

These are in game now as of October 7th.

• Like x 3
  18. Multivers New Player

THIS IS CRAZY YOU ACTUALLY RESPONED

19. Multivers New Player

Charon is there a forum where theres desginers who will take my feedback i have some style suggestions and event suggestion
  20. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Where does this drop? I don't recall any place in the entire game where we actually fight Two-Face.
    • Like x 1