Ally Favor drop rate seems different on account types.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MiLady, Sep 25, 2021.

1. MiLady Well-Known Player

I am on USPC and have 2 legendary accounts. One is Lifetime, the other I still pay. I play both accounts with the same amount of time on each one. I noticed that the drop rate/chance for ally favor happens more towards my paid account. My lifetime account has 1/2 the amount of ally favor as the paid account. Any reason why there is such a huge discrepency?

I even timed when I get Nth metal. It seems to occur every 30 minutes of play time. When I get a collection or kill and add at the right time, I get Nth metal, but no ally favor. Does ally favor drop the same rate as Nth metal or is it more rare?
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Was hoping u were gonna say premium got less an free got even less but meh
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Ally favour seems to be a lot more randomised than Nth metal.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I haven't actually timed it yet, but it seems around 35 every 10 min, then whatever multiplier is applied. Unlike Nth though it seems to build up. Whereas if you decorate for an hour, Nth will be the same at the 10-60 min mark (1 'big' drop+1 small 5 min drop), the ally favor seems to build up, so 35 after the 10, 70 after 20, 105 after 30. Not sure if there is a cap, but I ended up standing around for about 20-30 min in the WT last night doing broker stuff and when I finally went in and killed something I got 210 (105x2 for the 2x week).

I'll have to time it though....with Teekle buckets coming up in a week, I'll be down at EEPD farming candy anyway....
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Checked into this tonight. Did about 25 min of constant hitting of adds and ended up getting 40 (so 20 but 2x cause of the bonus) after around 9 min, then got 70 (or 35 with 2x applied) after about 20 min. Then parked in my base and did some broker stuff and inventory maintenace, and went back out around 25 min later. Got a 40 and 70 drop after killing a few adds, so it does look like they stack even if you are not hitting anything constantly. I'd have to park for an hour or more to see if it stacks repeatedly, but I didn't have time for that. Obviously Members would get more, but those seem to be the base numbers, a 'small' one at around 10 min and a 'big' one at around 20.

Didn't test it on a free account yet, that was a premium.