What is your daily burden on DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

At one point I think I would have said solos, because doing a solo instance isn't the most fun thing to do, but in the end, the burden I have in this game is to add the spameur vendors to my ignore list, in the end I get tired of the daily routine x)
    • Like x 2
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Reading your forum posts ;)
    • Like x 4
  3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I don't force anyone to click on it!
    • Like x 3
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Alerts. I hate alerts…
    • Like x 4
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Trying to log in after work and hope someone in league hasn't already did elite alert as I'll end up skipping it for that day.
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I second this, I hate 4-man runs, I just would just stick with raids.
    • Like x 2
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’d hate raids even more, but they’re weekly so I just bash through them on Thursday. But alerts are never ending…
    • Like x 2
  8. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I used to play everyday for 2-3 hours. Now my burden is to find the will to do ANYTHING besides log in, collect rewards, and log out. I dont know why, but this last update seems to have killed my league and multiple friend groups passion for the game. The clamp isn't an issue, actually I dont think they clamped hard enough, the omnibus isn't terrible either. I think the main issue is nobody wants to run old content anymore. It was fun running with league and friends for the first week but the novelty wore off very quickly. Pugging with random can either go great or very bad. I find myself canceling que after que in the omnibus because I dont want the headache or im sick of the instance that pops. I can't wait until we get some "new" content. Even if it will be the same recycled environments and mechanics
    • Like x 1
  9. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

So you like solos more? lol
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Solos and duos are good. Basically anything that some schmuck can’t mess up for me. :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I understand, with the toxicity lurking the game's community in all I can see why there are people who wants to just enjoy the content without any foolery, hopefully the next content have more solo and duos for players like you. I usually just ignore the stupidity of toxic players, because I love raids.
  12. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Sifting through the broker for collection items.
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I’ll run Save the Universe solo sometimes but I most still just run the dailies in Flashpoint.
    • Like x 1
  14. zNot Loyal Player

I thought i was the only one who hates alerts :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Nopes, I can imagine plenty of people do , but I tell you what, I refuse to miss out on the story content from raids because of toxic people lmao.
    • Like x 2
  16. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

I want to run every raid at least once and get all the way through it. It's actually not going to be easy for me.
  17. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I try to only run alerts with either my league mates or friends (sometimes they are both :) ). I don’t feel comfortable being cast into such a small group with people I don’t know. This includes the duos also.
    • Like x 2
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Why don't you just play all the NEW content that was launched.....oh, wait....nevermind.
    • Like x 1
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nope...I'm not a fan either. Setting aside that these 2 STU alerts so far as some of the most annoying (FAM is way worse than PZ though) we have, I find I tire faster of running alerts than anything else. Even RwR which was not that bad with a few sets of skipable adds, I still havent' even run enough to finish the flowers feat. Solos are fast, Raids pay well...alerts are the annoying middle child that seems more trouble than it's worth.
    • Like x 6
  20. zNot Loyal Player

Yea i fully agree often times alerts also take longer then the raids themselves which is kinda annoying id expect raids to take long not alerts.
    • Like x 3