TECHNOLOGY based Healer powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lovora Liaht, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

What would be some cool TECH based Healing powers?

We already have Meta...Nature, Electric, etc.
    We already have Magic...Sorcery, Celestial
    Water could be labeled as either Meta or Magic.

So, what would some cool TECHNOLOGY based Healing power sets be?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Experimental Serums/Chemical
    • Like x 4
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

How about Medical Surgeon inspired by the Joker mixed with Clownsanity experiments, the power can be based on lab experiments from Arkham, so it would also borrow some alchemical traits as well, and ofc one of the abilities can include injecting Serums, the dance when you're hit with tear gas would be perfect for some of the abilities in the trees. so Bottom line is we need more loony Doctors in the game period whether for the good or bad.:D

A power that makes you go crazy, I mean lose it lol while at the same time struggling to keep your sanity.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Ooooooh! Yes indeed!
  5. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

OK, I like all of this! Great ideas!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Nanotechnology. Swarm/clouds of nanodrones that could be used to harm enemies, or to heal allies by repairing them on the go.
    • Like x 4
  7. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

This please.
  8. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

What do you have in mind? lol
  9. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Hmmm, what about a Mother Box? That's technically technology right?

Maybe something along the lines of the Young Justice character named, Halo? Something like her powers?
    • Like x 1
  10. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Halo? thats actually pretty neat, given that she have different abilities based on the aura she manifests, it would be nice to see her in some content as well, and I think they've said during the Snyder cut, that the Mother Box was Tech and Magic, but not too sure on that one.
    • Like x 1
  11. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

"...mystical alien artificially intelligent technology..."

That's what I found on the net about Mother Boxes. XD

Having Halo in the game would be so cool! She was a fairly obscure character up until her reintroduction in the Young Justice TV Show. Having a powerset based on her would be sweet!
    • Like x 1
  12. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

So it is true about it being both Magic/Tech lol sweet, that's some type of combination there haha, always thought it belonged to the New Gods innately , but guess I was wrong lol.

And Yeah if we were to ever get her powerset, the Auras from her powers would have to really stand out from the cosmetics we use on our characters. I was thinking maybe a symbol appears above the character displaying the color that would match the ability etc.

I think we can really use a Tech healer powerset about now lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I really like the idea with the symbols showing which abilities are active.
    A Tech Healer would be awesome for those that want to make a Healer without a Meta/Magic theme.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ergotth Committed Player

Considering Water is based on Mera and Aqualad, its 100% Magic.
    And yea, Serums could be re-thought as Healer since Atomic was redone as Tank in the initial line-up. As for Troller I would love to see a sound/music based troll.
    • Like x 2
  15. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

Sound/Music is probably one of the powers I would love to see the most in the game. Pied Piper and The Satyrs already have show us the music note PI they could put in the game. Expand that and Plus some Black Canary and Silver Banshee stuff and boom Sonic powers.

But as far as Tech healers go idk if it could be considered a Healer power but I do feel like the Scarab Beetles would be a cool DC exclusive Tech power similar to Lantern rings. Might be more suited for Tank though.
  16. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think calling it Alechemy would be cool.

It could end up playing like gadgets and Mental and apply different P.I and then take advantage of it.
  17. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

except that for the moment, the request is rather a lantern healer ;)
  18. Ergotth Committed Player

While its a rather complicated request since we have some... colour limitations (orange is obviously off-limits, so is Black, White and Blue, leaving only Violet or Indigo with some generous amount of lore-twisting and DC being less of a lore-hog and let daybreak... have a break!)

But don't forget our latest power was already healer, so the next will be Controller, followed by Tank and THEN a healer at last!
  19. Lugo Well-Known Player

Maybe alchemy! Like science-y magic. OR does that make it just magic?
  20. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

yes, yes; I have this "constraint" in my memory ^^

As for the blue lantern, forbiden ? I don't think so, I don't think this power is banned as you claim ;)