The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

This looks great, good job!

About your question, you can go to the Time-Torn Area 51 Zone from Age of Justice.
    • Like x 1
  2. Gmoney Active Player

3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Looks like he used the Golden Neon Chroma Materials Pack on this one. You can see a faint glow on the blue of the chest that's a dead giveaway.

As for the shade of blue used, it has to be fairly dark due to the glowing effect. Remember that the game's color Hex Codes represent Red, Green, and Blue color coding, with 2 digits for each, like this: RRGGBB. So make the first 4 digits zeros, then try different numbers for the Blue. Start with a low, dark number like 000010, and adjust from there depending on how it looks. :)
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Looks great bro :)As I said for my own part I chose to not wearing an emblem since the kerchief also shows the emblem.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yep, exactly the problem I expected to run into. On my Boba Fett (Refurbished Armor from The Mandalorian) I ran into the same issue, so I made the Emblem the same color as the Kerchief. At that point, it blends in... except when the light hits it just right, and then you can still see it there.

I REALLY need those Hands! I should've made myself get them BEFORE Stat-Clamping started, because now that Instance is impossible to run solo! :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my the ray style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Dr. Omega Fate[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my steampunk doctor fate
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Inspired by this one
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Great work on the Fate looks, Snow Owl! But I've gotta ask (and maybe it's a bit of a challenge thrown out there LOL) how long before we see your take on this guy? :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

another batsuit
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Best I could manage,sadly we are lacking style pieces badly for that one
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Just in case you missed, Snow Owl did reply to you that the actual Color Hex Code he used is 010608. Hope that helps!
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The shade of gold is a little off. Tweak that and you've nailed it! :cool:
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oh, I forgot to ask... how did you combine that Head Style with the Cowl, which is also a Head Style? I'm confused now! :confused:
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

knight of vengance head+overchaged face mask (static's op face)
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So how does that one get that Face Style these days? I don't recall seeing it in the Vendors that sell his Style Set. :confused:
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

You need to go to 31st century and talk to static which gives you a quest that you need to defeat controlled cosmic boy and then turn in an you should get the mask.
    • Like x 2