"Talking DCUO" - New Blog website!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

This sounds interesting, and the website looks nice, I'm sure it'll turn into something truly great.
    You always put all your effort, love and dedication into things, I wish you the best of success with it :)

Keep it up, girl!
    • Like x 1
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Sweet! With the changes to premium, maybe I can invest a bit of time getting some stuff for giveaways on us pc/ps
    • Like x 2
  3. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

The product doesn’t exist anymore but the company remains.
  4. Spyeedy Active Player

Lmao chill, don't people put it on their youtube thumbnails? With that out of the way, it looks great! Can't wait to see it soar :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Thanks Spy! :D
  6. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Congratulations!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Episode #3 of Talking DCUO will be released this Wednesday. Stay tuned! Topic revealed as well.
    I am going to do these videos\streams bi-weekly. Sometimes I will stream them and sometimes It will be clean videos.
    I hope that people will enjoy the topics and if you have any topic you would like me discuss feel free to hit me up with it.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. BSEison Well-Known Player

Good luck with the new project Zoe!

Let me know if you ever need a podcast guest or bases to showcase.
    • Like x 1
  9. Random Mind Dedicated Player

With 26 toons, I might just have to check this video out. Congrats on the site and good luck.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Thank you! I will post here as soon as the episode is up on Wednesday ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Just discovered this and subscribed! Continue showcasing DCUO and good luck! Hope to run with you in game. Great job and Kudos! :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Thank you! :)
  13. Eve YouTuber

New Episode, I am not the most happy with it but I hope you will find it helpful;
    • Like x 1
  14. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Thank you, Zoe.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

not a bad video, didnt do much for me personally but it hopefully will prompt more people to utilize an Alt Army.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Thank you :) Hopefully it does!
  17. Eve YouTuber

New video, first time doing it with a guest star, so forgive me for the sound issues that muffles me aswell. I hope you will still enjoy this Interview with my Guest Star Obsidian Chill:
    • Like x 2
  18. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Congratulations Zoe! *hugs*
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Thank you!! :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Episode 5 is out!!! I had to gather myself and see what subjects I want to touch upon and finally uploaded Episode 5.
    This one focuses on the Villains of DCUO, with a few points on how to enhance the gameplay for Villains, what what's so exciting about playing as one, etc. Hopefully this subject interest people enough to watch - I thought it would be quite interesting to bring this point again, and maybe convince the Devs to do something for villains too. :)

P.S I had to re-record because my Microphone was muted in the first recording session... :(

• Like x 3