Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Zamara's right. Hit claim all & you'll get the bonus day's 20 Fate Tokens (even though you can't see Day 22)
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Sadly, it isn't. :(
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Tonight at about 9:15, 9:20 pm EDT, I checked my Daily Rewards and it recognized that it was MY 21st Day logging in this month, so it finally showed Day 21's Rewards:

[IMG]

And it let me claim them:

[IMG]

But it shows nothing AFTER Day 21, either. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

And for everyone, there's a number of factors playing a role. Number 1 is "how many days have you logged in so far this month?" If today's only YOUR 19th Day logging in, or YOUR 17th, or YOUR 20th, you won't see Day 21 yet. Number 2 is "what time does YOUR Day reset/start over?"
  4. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I'm on day 22 I got some fate tokens but it doesn't show the day in the calendar
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Really bizarre how this glitch came along a week or 2 into the month after it started out working as intended. I'd really like to know what's taking them so long with fixing this? :confused:
  6. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Yeah it's very weird, hope it's fixed soon and that it restarts after the daily restart instead of in the evening
    • Like x 1
  7. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Personally, everything went well, arrived at the 21st day after daily restart of the server, I received the helmet, it is super class!

@devs or personal concerned, thank you for this helmet it's great to finally have the real helmet of Doctor Fate !!!

ps: the eyes can be in white of a bright white color, it changes, with the helmet, GJ and thanks @devs ! ;)
  8. LoganCaron Active Player

Day 22..dint received anything...cant claim..day 22 dosent appear on calendar:-S..do we have to wait the rest of the month to restart daily logging rewards? nothing to claim until October??
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I do actually have things I didn't want to claim (inventory space). I might go to an alt and do that, or....take the few days off....the fate tokens aren't really worth anything anyway.

Point is...good thing it's all working as intended...right?
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We miscalculated the SOP value/number and will address this.
    • Like x 4
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thank you for responding. Mistakes happen...thanks for looking into it.
    • Like x 1
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

It's a pity that the blue part of the trousers is not all of the same material, because the torso style is I think of the most beautiful effect! :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

Just saw the update notes. Math prevails!!

Thanks for looking into it, DCUO team.
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You're welcome everyone!;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

As far as I can tell, this part of Daily Rewards did not work. To test the above I logged in but did not claim rewards for the bonus days at the end of September. Today I logged in but the remaining September rewards were not automatically granted. I claimed the Daily Reward for 1 October and the remaining September rewards were still not automatically granted. So how was this supposed to work?
  16. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, you said that after last month ended the Helm of Nabu would be on the daily rewards vendor (Dr. Fate) for those were unable to get it during the month. Why isn't it there?
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Actually they said it MAY Come to the Vender Eventually