Is today the day?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

EAT YOUR BROCCOLI
    • Like x 2
  2. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well Mepps has implied the day won’t be for quite some time still. I genuinely don’t know what to do with all this ally favour I’m gonna get this week. :(
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Hold onto it or buy another Ally off of Cyborg.

I would personally just hold onto it, it will happen eventually and it takes a lot of favor to level a Legendary Ally.
    • Like x 1
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

How much is a lot? I’d feel better about having to hoard it if I knew.
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

More than 13 and less than 12,000,589,743

:eek:
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Having seen how much it takes to get an artifact to lv200, you can’t be sure it’s less than that :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Seriously though, I do hate to keep banging on about this one thing, but it’s casting a shadow over the whole game for me. Because this whole time, I’m picking up favour and I’m not sure what to do with it. Save it? Level up my passives? Will it take long enough that I have time to fully level up? I don’t want to get caught mid level when something happens.
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Even if they do fix the Legendary Allies (Hopefully before I'm six feet deep), I still don't think their passives warrant that price point but that's just me.
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You just have to decide if it's worth it to you to spend 22.50 or whatever on the 75% chance of being able to unlock him on all your toons or wait for a 100% confirmation and take longer to level him up (but eventually get there anyway). If you're not in a hurry, don't worry about it (they're not limited time, right?) Maybe they'll even release a different version of Aquabro you'll like even more.

If you can't wait to start popping the trinket (sounds worse than I thought in my head) then take the risk. A 75% chance isn't 100%, but it's a lot better than 10% chance.

P.S. - Those percentages are obviously made up and only represent what I feel about Mepps' announcement.
    • Like x 1