Fixed Quislet Mega Blast internal cooldown is not 5 secs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Leonite, Sep 7, 2021.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Is he doing his other actions as well? This could be working as intended. A 5 second internal cooldown and a roughly 8 sec frequency of attack still jives, especially if he’s still doing other stuff.
    • Like x 2
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

He is not. He's mostly hanging around these days. The problem is that he was buffed to do this 5sec attack to jive with godwave and now he is out of timing constantly so he's become close to useless again.

Edit: feel like I should clarify. So they raised the amount of attacks he was doing for the buff cuz he was standing around a lot then they (iirc) bumped the mega blast from 8 to 5. His supercharge attack still works as far as I can tell. But prior to his buff, he was a rather large dps loss compared to most artifacts, especially at a low level. So most of us hated him. He's unfortunately back to how he was at his release. So pretty lame artifact yet again
    • Like x 3
  4. Dazuz New Player

It doesn't matter what Quislet is doing at the time, it will execute the Mega blast attack instantly.

Tested it with Tectonic, which I clipped with Fortify. Fortify has 12 second cooldown, so Quislet had a minimum of 12 seconds to cooldown. Quislet would do the Mega Blast attack before Tectonic's hit even registered.

Timed it with Quislet's normal ranged attack, and it still did the Mega Blast instantly.
    • Like x 2
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Anyone tested recently to see if it magically fixed itself? I'm planning on looking again tonight. But if you'd like to save me from that, I wouldn't mind
    • Like x 1
  6. Leonite Well-Known Player

just did and its still 8 secs. TBH, this bug is so easy to confirm so I'm wondering why devs still hasn't tagged this as "CONFIRMED" yet. I doubt now if this is even going to get fixed.
    • Like x 2
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Description still says 5secs so if it isn't going to get fixed, I'm assuming we're all getting a free artifact swap token...
    • Like x 1
  8. zVeNoMouSz New Player

I noted less damage on my pet toons but never thought of checking the timer. Good catch!
    • Like x 2
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, it's a pretty substantial loss unfortunately. Not sure what I'll be replacing him with but he's gotta go if he stays as is. Maybe new pet artifact is on the way?
    • Like x 1
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Bumpity bump bump. Now that aquaman is sitting in my ally pool (sort of a pun??) it would be great to have quislet back to his former self!
    • Like x 1
  11. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Bump.
    • Like x 1
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

Looks like the cool down was always 8 but description said 5. The cool down did not get increased when I buffed him. Revision history is nice for verification like that.

I changed the internal cooldown on the passive from 8 to 5 which should go out in a hotfix soon.
    • Like x 13
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Not "sort of." You committed a definite pun.
    • Like x 2
  14. BumblingB I got better.

This is great news. Thank you!
    • Like x 3
  15. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Awesome! Good news, thanks so much!
    • Like x 1
  16. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Great find!
    • Like x 1
  17. Leonite Well-Known Player

I can't believe this. My first reported bug got fixed! THANK YOU! You can count on me to report more bugs I encounter. :)

Thanks again for listening, Devs! Sorry I doubted you.
    • Like x 3
  18. Jcal Dedicated Player

The fix is live, yeah? Oct.4th. How's it looking?

I think I might level up some Quislets, multiple, to 120 the next time Double Artifact XP rolls around. I really need to get rid of some of this Nth Metal I have, lol.
  19. Leonite Well-Known Player

I just tested this on sparring target. This is FIXED and live right now. Enjoy!
    • Like x 1