The Witching Hour 2021 Rewards Showcase!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

Enjoy :)
    • Like x 33
  2. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Awesome, that was fast! Thanks! :D
    • Like x 2
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Kinda disappointed honestly :/ was hoping w all the wings we have, we wouldn’t get another set. We need his legs/feet. Also why such a cool bat accessory just to have it bop around lifeless :/ we have so many bat pets, it shouldve been a tireless effort to get this 1 to flap
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Personally my personal fav is the base items. I am a fan of vampires so these are pretty cool, but I can understand It's not for everyone :)
    Maybe Zombie theme for next year?? Please Charon and Devs!
    • Like x 3
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Those coffins are definitely going somewhere in my base, I actually do like vamps, i have an entire character themed as 1, named Gierach (a Gierach is a vampire from Eastern Prussia, which is now Poland)
    • Like x 1
  6. Tori Slainte New Player

Yes!! I can't wait for this!! This just made my Vampire Hunting day with this news!!!! :)
    • Like x 2
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

They look awesome wish we had some more vampy styles though but nonetheless good.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thanks for the vid :)

The chroma looks good, might work for one of Alienna's armories.

The only base item that piques my interest is the window. I was hoping for more structural base items to go in that new Manor Lair. Walls, windows, ceiling type base items, and so on.

Wouldn't mind another Manor Lair Base Item Bundle on the MP containing other base items, like Library Doorway, Antique Statue Pedestal, Candelabra, Elder Plaque, Gothic Window, and more! Maybe a couple Halloween base items (we have had seasonal base items in MP bundles before). With how quiet EU server is getting base item farming is really hard these days.
    • Like x 3
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I wish the high-end bases had advanced decor options. Floor type, railing type etc. id like gargoyle topped railings & carpeted floors
    • Like x 3
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Wow, the Demon Bat accessory would be killer if it animated properly, like the various bat combat pets. Could it be experiencing an animation bug?

Thanks for the sneak peek, Zoe!
    • Like x 3
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

You have not shown 2 interactive base items (Skeletons and Teekles Basket).
    • Like x 1
  12. Brandon-richard Active Player

Dang was hoping for a Vampire hunter Coat or a Utility belt like the summer belt. Oh well maybe next year.
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Saved them for another video :)
    • Like x 4
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I liked spooky bats chroma 2,that can be used for leopard stripes and the man-bat head and wings but the van helsing emblem was So dissapointing..Could have given us his hat instead or some weapon styles.
    • Like x 3
  15. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I like the graffitis and Vampire Hunters kit on table! By the way do you have plans to restore the Base Tour videos?
    • Like x 1
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As far as the Demon Bat pet, I kinda like it. It's a little goofy but it gives the pet its own kind of charm.
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Yes, I am doing the DCUO Talent Show on YouTube and some episodes will be dedicated to it. I'll finish September's 2 parts episode and then get to bases :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you so much, I love the graffiti lips, they’re amazing and will be all over my base :D
    • Like x 3
  19. Eve YouTuber

Here's my video showcasing the interactable base items and explaining how they work>>
    • Like x 6
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Awesome as always:)
    • Like x 3