Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time…

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Sep 15, 2021.

1. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

I don't trust that the next DLC will be anything special because DCUO cant pull off anything special without killing something leaving you dry while you beta test there game. I have already moved on

It would have to be quite an impressive showing of content to make me turn around. I don't honestly see that happening because of the way the dev's think. They just wanna force everyone into this single mindless rng content and not cater to different playstyles with variety of content paths and rewards
  2. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

House Of Legends is a fail of epic proportions. In my somewhat humble opinion. But why Steel you handsome but humble heartthrob? Well, everyone I know (and I mean everyone) logs in gets the daily rewards then runs the solo mission and is done for the day. Why would anyone run this old content again? Older players have all the feats and the rest of the drops are all substandard, has anyone gotten anything they can use? Let's be honest here, this is a slapped-together cash grab by the new owners. (In my opinion), I could be wrong but I’m not. There is nothing new, and a new pay-to-win scheme (allies) and you just know like artifacts they are going to add newer and better allies every few months just like the artifacts and that will be the new Meta for the game. I have to agree with you unless the next DLC is over the top great a heck of a lot of people will just walk away
    • Like x 4
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I will say this, I am sticking with this game even if the DLC is not my cup of tea just like the flashpoint, I have too much going for in this game that I want to achieve just to throw it all away, as a Member, I've always stuck with this game through thick and thin, been here trough every update, some made Dcuo better and some made it worse, point is no matter how much of a fail some of you may think House of legends is, I'm sure there were updates that was way "worse" and you stuck through it, so there is always things to look forward to, that is on the horizon for this game.

Want to take a break? cool go premium and still enjoy the benefits like I have done in many occasions pre-update, at least until things get better for ya.
    • Like x 4
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

I really dont understand your problem with the stat clamp when you already deal with it in FF14. If you use the LFG queue, you get clamped by default and its no different here.
    • Like x 4
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

Im starting to think some people link the games success from their continued playing of it..
    • Like x 3
  6. hhussk01 New Player

I know this horse is dead, but I just wish they'd fix PVP. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

There's about 40 or more DLC updates. That's a lot of game overhead that will hardly get played unless you bring new players in, whereas PVP makes the players the challenge.

Okay, ok. The horse is dead.
    • Like x 1
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

PVP is a niche within a niche. I hope one day they will fix it, but i can only imagine its very low priority at this point.
    • Like x 3
  8. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Boo-hoo you can’t one shot bosses and solo raids anymore, keep crying those lazarus pits hoping that it will resurrect your former glory of walking into an instance, blinking, and having that content completed. Y’all need to stop
    • Like x 2
  9. zNot Loyal Player

Yes and it better have very high difficulty elite raids
  10. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

It's simple. I had something before that was taken away from me or at least significantly reduced in value that I worked hard to obtain over the years! My enjoyment of the product (DCUO) has been reduced overall. I know you & others can't seem to understand this, but I am at the point of what's the use. Like I said above, I log in once in the morning to check on my league's status and log off. Hopefully my enjoyment of the game will return in Ep. 42.
    • Like x 2
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

So when you queue up for a instance in FF14 and you are not only stat clamped but also de-leveled and you lose abilities as well.

My question is what is the difference? Outside of you getting to keep your abilities in DCUO?

I get you like FF14 better as do i, but lets not crap on DCUO for doing the stat clamp, while giving FF14 a free pass for doing so as well.
    • Like x 1
  12. zNot Loyal Player

You do need to consider that the dcuo community is kinda spoiled for easy content caused by the devs making the game easyier and easyier this also applies to elite raids now the devs have changed old content to be more difficult which makes many people angry on the other hand we as endgame players have been asking for very difficult elite raids which we havent seen yet so im hoping the next episode will finally cover that.
    • Like x 3
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Perhaps someday when some company somewhere that you do business with loyally suddenly mistreats you to favor another group of customers you will understand.
    • Like x 2
  14. the solowing Steadfast Player

They didnt mistreat you...They made it fair for everyone. Im just calling out the hypocrisy for giving FF14 a free pass on their stat clamp, while loving DCUO for the same thing

I earned my Regalia when it came out and played the event when it was current, but you didnt. but here they are adding it back because people cried and begged for it to come back because they didn't want to play then?

I guess FF14 is mistreating me for you. I dont care if they added it back, i dont care if you can get it again. Them adding the event back wasn't for those who already did the event. But those who never got to experience it and its rewards, like you...

Youre happy you get to partake in a limited time event that you missed years ago. But new players in DCUO get that experience now. But DCUO is mistreating you for doing so?
    • Like x 4
  15. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

The event is temporary but the stat clamp is forever. The least Daybreak could do is give us better than a measly 10CR above content. It is mistreatment or is punishment for being successful a better term?
    • Like x 1
  16. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

Ep 41 was a deciding factor for me. Prior to, I was seriously bored with this game and my playtime was down. I was considering canceling my membership because I wasn't playing as much. After Ep 41 dropped, my playtime went way up, even without actual new content. Old content is still easy, but enemies don't die just from breathing on them. Ques are popping again, I can get source marks from old content, daily rewards are cool... Anyway, I've decided to stay a member simply because I've been playing so much more and having fun again.
    • Like x 7
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

This isn’t to belittle your feelings but the question wasn’t answered yet. So I’m going to just ask it it without any other lines for you to avoid the question. Here is the question.

Why do are you ok with stats clamp in FF14 but not ol with the stats clamp in dcuo?
    • Like x 2
  18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Same thing a returning friend of mines said the other day, "more challenging and fun".
    • Like x 6
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

What does "checking on your league's status" constitute? I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that. Sorry, totally off subject.
    • Like x 1
  20. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

If you are still haunting the forums you haven't moved on.
    • Like x 5