Adding an option to play old instance without stats clamped would just solve everything

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jason Martin, Sep 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the solowing Steadfast Player

All i see is The Con and you insulting everyone who doesnt agree with you.
    • Like x 3
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The whole reason why you and I don't get along anymore is because you've spent the last 3 weeks insulting people who you don't agree with. Your posts are lacking in self awareness.

Good work. Keep at it.
    • Like x 5
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'll save you the time, you're not my type.
    • Like x 4
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Actually the stat clamp threads simply exposed how you would treat me if i didn't agree with you lol

You were fine with Proxy until he changed his opinion, and so did your perception of him.
    • Like x 2
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Actually the stat clamp threads FFXIV
    • Like x 1
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

No. Bad take. When you spend weeks insulting people, you can't expect them to be nice to you. Maybe consider it if you want people to like you or be kind to you. I guarantee you I don't expect kindness from anyone I'm not kind to myself.

Feel free to quote back to me where I insulted you (let's not repeat DS; fail though lol). Personal attacks aren't my thing. It's about the topic/issue always.

And no. Proxy got put on ignore after the membership thread.
    • Like x 4
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

^^^This post^^
    [IMG]
  8. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Is that a screenshot from FFXIV?
    • Like x 3
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

If i quoted every insult i saw you make since the Stat clamp announcement:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I asked for 1. Not "every". Start with one single insult. I'll wait.
    • Like x 4
  11. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I just found this and watched it. I want to put it in every thread from now on.

because of the /facepalms I did repeatedly.
    • Like x 3
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

It boils down to:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Apollonia Dedicated Player

So, you're saying that me not pretending to be dumb is an attack on you, to you.

I have a playlist with all the prelaunch and beta footage and interviews. I use to refer back to it nostalgically often.
    • Like x 4
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

my takeaways from that video, "first impressions"....
    he's lying off the bat, with the title, he played in in 2015 and has a video of it, talks about it in the video. and He's really bad at video games. I'll never watch any of his other videos. :rolleyes: /facepalm @ quantity of subscribers.
  15. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

He clearly has no idea what constitutes good or what was happening in that raid. He was literally just using hand blast over and over while a good tank or two kept the boss away from him. It was easy cause he wasn't doing anything.
    • Like x 2
  16. the solowing Steadfast Player

You remind me of this clip lol

• Like x 1
  17. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

No one is better than anyone, so dismissing people because you feel more "intelligent" than those individuals makes you look rather desperate to boost your ego/confidence, I don't even know why is these words coming into play here, these threads are about the clamps, not the education level or intellect level of the individual.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You should just stop you're trying to sound all high and mighty and for some strange reason this thread is still not locked. You had no reason to even comment on that drawing but you did because you just had to give your input huh even if it wasn't constructive.
  19. The Con Dedicated Player

1) No... I've been apparently spending my money on the game for the last few years... while you haven't.

2. I just can't believe that there are people out there who would give up on a game, but then lurk in the shadows for years and then pop back up the second a change is made that they like and suddenly sing its praises...

Sorry if I don't see people being that inane.

3. We don't really know the outcome of this move..... You're just fancifully projecting.

And no, not all voices are equal in all things.

If the States was ever deciding that no one would be over 5'2..... and any one over 5'2 would have their legs surgically cut so they would be that height.
    When it came to debate time... The 5'7 guy has more a greater say than the 5'1 guy in the implementation of said law.

He's the one giving up more.

Cue you focusing on that last sentence.. "But, I'm giving up just as much" - :confused:

No.. You're not.. I'm giving up 2 more years of game play and purchases... and character build up..... than you are.
    • Like x 4
  20. The Con Dedicated Player

I guess you don't own a mirror....

And.... That is a really myopic view of this here thread, I say, I say.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.