This is why people don't like the CR cap.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

But you're perfectly demonstrating it right now.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Con Dedicated Player

SOLOWING!!!!

GET HIM!!!

HE DID A "I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I?" POST!!

THE LAMEST OF ALL COMEBACKS.... BUT A COMEBACK, NONE-THE-LESS.

TELL HIM ABOUT PERSONAL ATTACKS!

SOLOWING!!.... SOLOWING??..... Solowing?.... Hmmmmm....
    • Like x 1
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Says the one who brought it up first....now want's to cry about it.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Con Dedicated Player

I'm just gonna go ahead and throw "Sarcasm" into that pile of words you don't know.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

"When you have ran out of reasons to complain about, only knowing that you're busted for (Hypocrisy and foolery), you resort to personal insults" I love it.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Con Dedicated Player

The reasons already listed are valid enough.... Don't really need to come up with new ones.

If you don't think that you're engaging in personal insults.... "fool" and "hypocrisy" might be Words Of The Day.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. The Con Dedicated Player

Yeah... You don't get to say anything about anybody else "running out of" arguments...

Gifs are only funny when it's obvious what you're making fun of... and if they're not.. then, it's not a real reply.. only an evasion.

....and if you don't think that "making fun of" isn't really related to "personal attack"... then let me just:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Yeah, no worries and I'm with you, the fake kryptonite only affects your personality, so how in the hell did it allow him to get drunk? Meh, there were many things in that movie, which had me scratching my head. Like Supes getting his butt kicked by wires, or Gorman using a weather satellite to create a tornado, or somehow the go/stop sign characters came to life and started fighting each other? I remember watching this thinking, is this a Leslie Nielsen film or a Superman movie lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Irealys New Player

Don't you dare speak for others kid. YOU don't like it. Leave the rest of everybody have their opinions.

And the Devs actually know for real how people are actually playing the game. You can claim what you want but they see the numbers for everyone, not just the ones that are loud in the chat or the forums.
  11. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. MrWood Well-Known Player

The Clamp is fine but they didn't go about it the right way. If anything, we could get 1+ CR boost for every 10 we have above the content rating. That way we aren't one shotting stuff, but those of us who have grinded, can still feel strong. We shouldn't all be the same level. There was no point in leveling if that was the case.
    • Like x 2
  13. Proxystar #Perception

You might all be the same "cr" on the side, but you're not actually all the same nor are you realistically on an even playing field just because you're clamped.

The bleed through with extra things is abundantly obvious.
    • Like x 1
  14. MrWood Well-Known Player

Im on the wrong end of the road on that battle. Arts take forever and I'm not putting any more money than my monthly sub into this game. So, for me, it's very pay to win, or pay to be comfortable.
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Artifacts are a long grind, but I realistically think the key is making sure you choose the right ones and not waste your time going after ones that only provide circumstantial benefits or are simply not good (especially if you don't have a core set already built)If you're after any advice on what to build and where your focus should be (as a dps) and perhaps you're not, but for the sake of doing it anyway, if you're playing either precision or might, just level these three.
    • Grimorium Verum
    • Strategist Card
    • Transformation Card
    Those three can be leveled and played whether you're precision or might and using those three will never stray very far from wrong, the only other one I'd level if you're might is the 'Solar Amplifier' which you could switch in for when you want higher single target.

There are of course other options but if you're after a high performing, less "fiddly" in terms of application group of artifacts they're the three good ones.

The bright side as well, is that you're now able to get free seals of completion from the fate vendor (up to 4 a month) so building your artifacts while spending no more than your monthly sub also just got easier.

In terms of other things that bleed through there's also augments and generator mods.

which leads to another piece of advice, especially in clamped content.

It's important to level up the DLC specific augments, using those will also increase your stats that bleed through because of the % applied bonuses, don't just leave your higher DLC augments on if you're trying to maximize your potential performance :)
    • Like x 2
  16. The Con Dedicated Player

Even more so now... that "bleed" that was mentioned.... all comes from your wallet bleeding.....

Which just might be the real point of the clamp....
    • Like x 4
  17. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Great advice.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Con Dedicated Player

This is true..

I have 3 armories set up for the last 3 endgame levels.

With the clamp... I might just have to go back and re-load up some of the old artifacts just to keep them on standby. :(
    • Like x 1
  19. The Con Dedicated Player

I meant augments....
    • Like x 1
  20. MrWood Well-Known Player

I leveled the wrong ones at first. Now I'm doing Solar Amp, Trans, and Strat card. The grind is just so ridiculous. I dont know if the art grind is worse, or the older OP item grind haha. I can't get New Genisis Seeds to drop for anything. I'll never finish that helm.
    • Like x 1