Goldfish or Hampsters

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Random Mind, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I just got DC'ed twice in an hour while spamming Patchwork bosses and because of this I lost out on the rewards for Steppenwolf/Kalibak/Orion and The Hydra. I was a villain and it happened both times when I died and had to flee to the Rally point because unfortunately the phase was 98% heroes. The first DC sucked, but hey it happens and I was lucky enough to get back into the phase after the DC, but missing out on another reward because of another DC and getting pushed into least populated phase had me wondering, what powers DCUO servers.... goldfish or hamsters?
  2. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

HP.... HAMSTER POWER
    lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Apollo Starr Active Player

Definitely hamsters. But it appears they have now been clamped as well.
    • Like x 1
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

this game design stacks up opposition to it through experience. the servers, good luck. the instance transfer, good luck. Global asset linked to Feats for progress, after new Alley being payed for not working at release.... because they had days to fix them before someone maxed them out?????? No. Sorry. That's a HORRIBLE EXCUSE! DO NOT RELEASE CONTENT NOT COMPLETED! YOU ARE NOT IN BETA. might be warframe's thang. perpetual beta. meanwhile, their releases are not as broken as DC MARKETPLACE schitt. and are quickl;y addressed more opften tha not. oh, it's again
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Hilarious!!!