After Spending Almost $300USD To Level Aquaman This Is What I Found

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Realist617, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Solarbound Committed Player

Mhm
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They’re saying nothing, not even about the bugs with the passives.
  3. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Two weeks on test with clear issues and no one did anything about it?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Swamarian Committed Player

There were class action lawsuits. While the total rewards were large, the individual payout was ~$10 in an out of court settlement.
    On the other hand, if you sue Kellogs over Froot Loops not containing real fruit, they will go to court, and you will lose. (It's happened more than once.)
  5. OnlyNomad The One Above All

From what I'm reading, these Allies were on test for 2 weeks with those known issues and were sold in that state. This would be the equivalent of Honda testing their new Civic and finding out the safety bags are defective, only for them to release and sell the product in that state. Obviously that would be a lot more dangerous and important but you get my point.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They were held back from the initial release of Allies because of the bugs.
    • Like x 1
  7. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]

Wait what? They were supposed to release with all the other Allies but were kept off because of the bugs? Only to be release later with the same bugs?

[IMG]
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah that’s what happened. And there’s just been silence. They didn’t even really announce the release. This whole debacle is like a fever dream.
    • Like x 1
  9. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I had no idea and I thought it couldn't get any worse. Boy was I wrong.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

And the whole time they’re just talking about Resurgence Capsules and Quark Discounts like it isn’t even happening. It’s starting to border on gaslighting because honestly, I feel like I’m going crazy.
    • Like x 1
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Yeah, really insensitive to release a broken marketplace product you knew about, not address it and instead promote more monetization products. I feel bad for those who bought it without knowing they were broken, basically ripped off. At least put a disclaimer on the store that says something along the lines of "Product is faulty, will be fixed soon", but then again, nobody would buy it. Really shady.
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’d like to believe that, really, but it’s kind of difficult while they seem heck bent on pretending it’s not happening.
  13. MrWood Well-Known Player

this was the most shocking part. Just should have delayed the launch and fixed stuff.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They did delay the launch. But apparently not to fix the bugs.
    • Like x 1
  15. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Realize that this entire game is a "shakedown" every step made has been made to milk you of your money.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

But hey they fixed Zoom's damage. ;)
  17. myandria Item Storage

Oh? The Marketplace ones were on test? I only saw the Oracle Bot one. Hmm..
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

How do you know that they did not fix "anything" compared to the test server? You bought all 3 allies, and raised all three to the maximum level, while testing each level and each passive skill step by step? (and no need to refer to Obsidian's video, he made a good video, and very detailed tests ... but they were done on a test server and not on a live one (this is understandable, I would not want to spend my money at the risk of getting a broken product (Magneto can to allow himself to write one thing and do another under the guise of pseudo good intentions, Obsidian is more honest))?
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t but this is yet another reason some communication from the developers would be good.
  20. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I agree with this, it's just that there is a lot of emotion and a scanty amount of real information in this thread, which annoys me personally no less ...
    (by the way, take a look at the topic "Calc bot passive", I conducted more accurate tests, and a completely different pattern emerged than we assumed earlier ...) ....