New Vendor 22

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Super happy to see the crossfaction styles on it!
    However...

I hope the robot gets replaced with an iconic of sorts ;)
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Maybe Star Sapphire(Carol) could sell these. Idk, she was never a vendor lol
    • Like x 3
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I like seeing the NPC's that arent anywhere else but instances. Bleeze, Fatality, Lyssa drak would be cool. JERVIS TECH even
    • Like x 4
  4. Dogico Loyal Player

I could easily be missing it but it appears there are a few styles (Talon Lord for instance) that I can't purchase anywhere. Are some styles always going to be drops?
    • Like x 1
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I'm afraid talon lord was always such way. I will say that the Wiki for DC still accurately lists which each instance drops what piece to help narrow down the search.

It would be nice to see the following on some sort of vendor one day though
    • Talon Lord
    • Aerial Defender
    • Winged Fury
    • Heart Shard
    • Seraph
    • Kryptonian
    • Alien Tech
    • psycho
    • shaman
    Maybe at a 20-50 mark prices not a full 70
    • Like x 2
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Its unacceptable that ancient amazon noble is in there for 70 marks.. every other style can be earned by drops, not that 1 tho (villain)
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Sector 3601 is mislabeled as Heart of the Predator.... not a big deal.... What's in a name?? ;)

Also.....

Why do we have the Red Lantern Style.....
    The Black Lantern style.....

But we don't have the Firestorm style??

And what about the enhanced version of the styles?

Just wondering. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

A lot of those are showing up in the newer scaling gear boxes, and Psycho is one on the HoL version of Vending Unit 22. I put the box names next to the styles in the quote (at least the ones I've found so far LOL). I started a thread in the Guides forum listing the various styles coming in the new scaling boxes, so either give it a look or maybe even feel free to contribute to the list. :)

Let's Play "What's in that Scaling Gear Box?" | DC Universe Online Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Now what's REALLY missing from the HoL Vending Unit 22? Quickstryke and Nuclear. Those are the last two rare style drops from the monthly content period that haven't appeared on any vendor yet that I know of.
    • Like x 2
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

1. The gender of the character looking :p

2. Still waiting on that one and Quickstryke myself.

3. The enhanced styles were never on there. I think they kept them off that vendor on purpose to push folks into the content to chase it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Rainnifer Committed Player

With all the hero style feats showing up for villains now and vice versa, I noticed one set I haven't gotten and didn't even know existed was the Imperial Insect set. Purple? gear drop for heroes from halls of power part 1. I'm surprised this set isn't in the rare style vendor since they have almost all the other old episode gear styles such as Ancient Divine Sorceress and Ancient Amazon Noble.
    • Like x 1
  11. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

I finished that shock trooper style finally. Saved me the trouble of farming marks on my villain
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

The Quickstryke and Nuclear styles aren't in vendor 22 because of that god awful crafting system that happened back in the montly Episodes era. Remember that? The styles were never added because we were supposed to craft the pieces we needed. I remember making a stink about that back in the day, to no avail, and it's kinda hilarious that here we are, in 2021, and that old gear crafting system is in the trash bin and despite that, those two styles still aren't in vendor 22.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Didn't we have that crafting for the Herald of the Black too??
  14. Jaelia Committed Player

I like this idea :)
    • Like x 1
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

According to the DCUO wiki, Energy Armor, Herald of the Black, Quickstryke and Nuclear all had crafting options in case a player was having trouble with drops.

R&D Gear | DC Universe Online Wiki | Fandom

However, half of those are on the Rare Style vendors as well.
    • Like x 1
  16. Plowed In Loyal Player

This should be added, it’s the villain equivalent of Apokoliptian Shocktrooper
    • Like x 1
  17. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Is there a new vendor 22 or are you asking for one?
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There's a NEW Vendor 22 in the Hall of Legends in the same wing as all the other Vendors!

Oh, you didn't know? Well your @$$ better CALL SOMEBODY!!!! :p;)
  19. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Whats the name of the new vendor 22?
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

VENDOR 22!!! Same robot and everything!