New Resurgence Mega Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 9, 2021.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

DCUO did not invent Old English.

• Like x 1
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

So you're saying a reasonable consumer would've had the impression that the items in the resurgence capsule would return again in the future? That's what "limited time" implies? That there was no need to collect them before they disappeared?
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

DCUO Devs have been VERY careful and good about distinguishing what items are "limited time" and which are "never to be offered again."

And on a side note, now that the Cursed Capsule items are on Booster Gold...Finally, Runic Hand Auras for one and all! :D

Oh! quick question...these new Capes...hopefully no feats attached to them?
    • Like x 1
  4. Critical Massacre Committed Player

They don’t seem very Merican to me, not even a red, white, and blue one.
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Keep up the good job Devs!!! I love the Black Mearcian flame cape!
    • Like x 1
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Was very disappointed to collect the black cape that had the usual “diamond” accessory logo, just to be bamboozled when its in fact a back style which does me absolutely no good in that form
  7. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Slot machine for DCUO. At least these things can be sold to vendors.
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yes, that's what I 'm saying. Anyone who has a clear understanding of how English works would not see anything in these words indicating that the contents of the capsule were exclusive and would never return because there are no such words present.

This says that the Resurgence Mega Capsule is available for a limited time. Which it was. There are zero words here that in any way, shape, means, or form, indicate or suggest that the contents of the Capsule were or would be exclusive. There just are no such words. You yourself can't find any such words to quote. You are simply misreading.

When items have been exclusive the text has said exclusive, and it described a specific piece of content, not a recurring Mega Capsule.

If you believe that somehow "this" means "and all that it contains," you are not understanding what the sentence says. No offense intended. It's just fact. Signed, former professional book editor.

Hope this helps.
  9. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps, shouldn't the qwarks vendor been adjusted to this update cause u have made it a bit more harder. Gonna have to forget about this resurgence as it is cause even all the qwarks I get from it still won't total the amount I need. It's too costly
  10. Jaelia Committed Player

11. Earthwin New Player

I was very happy with the new content that was recently added, but the ridiculous amount of mark farming, artifact failure rate, and ads in your face to buy things with money even though I was subscribed, I lost interest in the game in a few quick minutes after years of enjoying it, very sad how consumerism ruins everything these days.