Adding an option to play old instance without stats clamped would just solve everything

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jason Martin, Sep 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

No marks rewarded if so, only style like before.
    • Like x 15
  2. Proxystar #Perception

If you're not getting any marks, why do you need to be able to stomp content?
    • Like x 7
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We were suggesting that long before they announced the stats clamp, you're too late.
    • Like x 4
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

I would like to compliment you on your signature.

Awesome.
    • Like x 3
  5. The Con Dedicated Player

Why no marks?

I say give marks for everything and ensure that all older content is played... regardless of how strong you've become over time.
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm reminded of a saying about cake. ;)
    • Like x 4
  7. The Con Dedicated Player

Meh.

Is there a saying that says that not all sayings apply to every situations?o_O

Why not have the best of both worlds? BE THE CHARACTER THAT YOU WORKED HARD TO CREATE... AND... BE REWARDED FOR USING THAT CHARACTER.

Why not?
    • Like x 2
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Being able to steamroll content without effort and get rewarded for no effort makes little sense for obvious reasons.
    • Like x 7
  9. MVP1992 Level 30

I would like to have that option for feat chasing. While stat clamping doesn't make it really difficult to get feats, some are more difficult than others. Just remove the styles and Source Marks, and substitute them for Marks of Victory and Prestige like before.
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

Nah, its time to make feats actually "feats";)
    • Like x 4
  11. The Con Dedicated Player

State them.
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'll do one better. Would you be willing to hand your gaming account over to me? I don't want to put any effort into getting gear, skill points, artifact breakthroughs, augments, or allies anymore. If you could just hand over the account, that'd be swell.
    • Like x 4
  13. The Con Dedicated Player

That reply makes no sense whatsoever....

I'm reminded of saying about apples and oranges.;)

EDIT:
    Hell... I'll give you a clue why that is so dumb: At no point did you ever earn the right for me to just hand over my account to you.
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

So that's a 'no' then? Dang. I wanted to get rewards for no effort just like you.
    • Like x 4
  15. The Con Dedicated Player

This still isn't a rebuttal... just an evasion of the initial question asked to you.....
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Question was answered within my last post. If you can't read between the lines, I can't help you.
    • Like x 6
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Haha dude, I knew your point was gonna go "Whooooosh" straight over his head, but if it's any consolation I saw what you did :D
    • Like x 5
  18. The Con Dedicated Player

No it wasn't.... All you did was create an incompatible comparison....
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I swear some players think they would be happy if they could just log in and have the daily rewards provide them with top gear, all feats, and all the source marks they could ever desire. Then they could go buy all the artifact breakthrough stuff and get top artifacts. Suddenly, it would hit them like a semi truck, "Oh nos, I have nothing to do in the game anymore." But hey, at least they had to buy the breakthrough catalysts for the top artifacts. Can't give them everything all at once. ;)
    • Like x 5
  20. Proxystar #Perception

He didn't at all.

You're suggesting you get full reward while being so powerful you trivilalize the instance and absolutely destroy it with zero effort.

He was suggesting you do all the work then hand your account over to him so that he can get the full reward while putting in zero effort.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.