Dev Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Aug 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epiphany New Player

I

I have also gotten the Legs and Boots of the Apokoliptian General by doing The Hunt Solo
  2. Warped Discord Moderator

Sorry, don't really check the forums too often. I realized this after running some of the omnibus random queue content yesterday.

I do think the ancient divine sorceress will be one of the items eventually added to the style vendor in the HoL since there are no confirmed drops yet and they stated they have plans to add additional style sets to the vendors there. Either that, or they'll add it to the 280 blue gear loot list for save the universe/omnibus content.

I appreciate you letting me know!
  3. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I saw 2 Guy Gardner's Facing each other on the Hall of Heros:) Not sure if that's intended but it's hilarious.
    • Like x 2
  4. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Yeah. What's that all about?
  5. RTX Well-Known Player

Those questions wouldn’t come to mind, if you would read what TLantern has written at thread beginning. Also don’t expect devs to answer if you’re disrespecting by not reading it. Also there is a like button to appreciate them writing what it’s all about, make sure to press that. It shows some respect.
    • Like x 1
  6. TLantern Developer

It's two Guy Gardner's from different multiverses. They talk to each other from time to time if you get close.
    • Like x 3
  7. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

So the "cool" red lantern Ruy's jacket. Any Lantern Content comping up that will feature that bad boy as a style?
  8. RTX Well-Known Player

If you mean the red lantern guy gardner, hes wearing the gardner style vest, which you can obtain by completing "spectrum analysis briefing" (hero side) or in the oan sciencells (villian side)

If someone farmed it and put it on broker you could also buy it from there.
  9. Jean Mouloude New Player

it also lacks a criminal-style feat in episode 11, we can't buy it from the hero side. It is apokoliptian shock soldier, a 25 point exploit
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Presumably he's talking about the other Red Lantern Guy Gardner (the one below). There are two different ones.
    [IMG]
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yes, but the version for Player Characters DOES NOT display emblems. So there's no way to recreate that costume accurately in-game.
  12. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Notice I said the "Cool" one meaning the edge lord Red Lantern Guy. I already have the normal Guy Vest.
  13. RTX Well-Known Player

Yeah, i tought he meant the "cool" one, instead of the pullover type one.

Yep, sadly

"Cool" is pretty much a question about opinions, the last time i wore the guy gardner vest, even your mother got wetter than usual
    • Like x 1
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]

How old are you? 15?
    • Like x 3
  15. RTX Well-Known Player

Yeah that joke been a bit to much, but do jokes have age requirements? Asking if I would be 15 makes it even more hilarious for me after that joke. Atleast you not taking it to serious, which is a plus for you, I guess. It’s also not that far, lady’s really like that style
  16. Xxxritoxxx New Player

Ive been playing since dc dropped on ps3 i love the game but with this new content all i see is long term players leaving the only thing you are achieving is catering to new players while screwing long term players...the omnibus is the worst thing ive ever seen in dc its so broken... everyone with knowledge leaves when it ques long raids we have already grinded making ques almost impossible... running save the universe the raid is broke the alert is to time consuming when you have a solo thats much more efficient...the content is just bad
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

So, I’m really hoping that the 4 Harley variants are on that long list of iconics that will be in the HOL. Classic, new, future, and bombshell just sitting having the most Harley-esque conversation ever. Please and a thank you! :)
  18. Cosmic phantasm New Player

Panderus , with the upcoming changes of implementing Skill point only helps 40%is bad idea. Skill piints have been there since the beginning of the game some of us have over 600 skill points only to have worked for nothing in grinding feats as skill points is not important at all. This change will only make the game worse make skill points relevant
  19. Time Beacon Active Player

Hello, both hero and villain meta vendors Sell the kryptonian commander and medico gear style but I have collected it all on the hero side but the villain vendor pieces say not collected.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There is a hero version and villain version. The hero version has the House of El (Superman) emblem on it and the villain version has the Zod emblem on it, so technically they are two different style sets with the same name.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.