SP max

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stärnbock, Sep 4, 2021.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

shouldnt our stats go to at something way over 300 sp to max our stats?
    just asking. i thought its allways same as max gear when new dlc´s out?
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It usually goes up by ten every DLC. But the further scaling of stats was different with this DLC. Gear levels usually go up by 10 but only went up by 5. Origin augments also went up by only five instead of their usual 10. There's usually new adaptive augments but there were none this time.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Kind of okay with that, this allows me to make a little progress in other areas instead of ONLY feeding the ever growing void of MOAR PRESSISHUN.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Do we even need for the gear stats to go up anymore? I mean is it even really necessary for the next DLC to have increased gear stats from what we have right now at this moment? The new DLC could / will always offer new styles but does the CR of the gear really need to increase anymore? And if so, then why, why bother?
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why bother indeed. :(
  6. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

So that the content gets easier as you progress through it. Most people were only ever running endgame content anyway, so I don't see how it changes anything. If it doesn't go up... then the instances will stay the same difficulty as release day. I mean... If you want it that way, they could just stat clamp everything to go up instead of gearing up...but right now there is definitely a point to increasing CR. If for no other reason than to continue being qualified for the next episode.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

This is basically what the stats clamp does, oh wait, I get to be a whole 10 CR above the clamped content. The next episode will eventually be stat clamped as well. So why even go thru all the trouble in the first place? It's just a vicious circle that will be clamped to make it fairer for the new players. I don't care any more. The CR gained from the next DLC will be taken away and clamped eventually anyway.
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

But what of the gear augments SP, and artifacts?
    • Like x 1
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Me too. I was dreading having to move 10sp from might/power over to prec as I need all the power I can get.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I’m not convinced they make that much of a difference but if Daybreak wants to give us some crumps ok .
    • Like x 1
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

1 more level to get my "Page of Destiny" to lvl 80. Then i shall ascend to Godhood!

When i heal, its going to be like receiving angel kisses!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

ENDWALKER!
    • Like x 1
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I’m actually in Ishgard atm lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

The gear stats are there, for particularly the most recent 3 DLC's, also known as "end game" :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  15. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Yes that is correct. But do we even need for the gear to continuously increase? Our Level is maxed out at 30, with the stat clamp factored in, why bother having gear CR increase anymore? Just use augments and artifacts - it just doesn’t matter anymore.
    • Like x 1
  16. Proxystar #Perception

It does matter, there's still significant progress made between DLC to DLC at end game, case in point significant progress is made between the launch of Wonderverse and Now, even though Wonderverse is still in 'end game'.

Even Legion is is significantly different from when it launched and now in terms of experience, why you ask.

Because of those gear stats you seem to so casually throw away as being irrelevant.
    • Like x 3
  17. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

What I am saying is there is no real need for gear progression anymore. Just top out the max cr and get any extra stats from sp, artifact, and augments. Add in the new Allies and there you have it. I always worked hard for max gear with at least one piece of elite. But what is use anymore?
  18. Proxystar #Perception

You're not listening.
    • Like x 1
  19. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

...to think some thought a ally would be usable through a duo or something. When i was those theories I thought of GW1 which utilizes many hubs and instanced content..... like DCUO does.
    The Solowing, this one's for you.
    Now that you've got me watching his videos, occasionally ponder... will DCUO be a video topic??

I can't find a gif of the decreator vs recreator from the Doom Patrol season 1.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

They make a huge difference, trust me. I rarely get to DPS in omnibus random queues because so few troll, but when I do, I usually quintuple (or more) the other DPS. And even when I buff troll I've been top in boss damage a couple times because I have my damage crits maxed and 100sp in precision. Note, that is not my battle troll build, that's my buff troll build doing that, even when I'm buffing might with the tetra.
    • Like x 1