How much?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 3, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So when are the Flashpoint allies being added to Cyborg? 2250mc is… well, it’s certainly an amount.
    • Like x 7
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Soon? ;)

I thought they would be added yesterday... but obviously that did not happen.

Seeing how we will have to pay real $$$ to get them.... they cannot release them broken and decide to fix them later.
    S0 they have to fix them right now before people pay good $$$ to buy them.

They might also be trying to set the price based on if people are buying the current Allies for $5 in the MP..... and maybe checking if people are willing to pay $20 to get the Allies to rank 6 right away??
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They’re on marketplace today.
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

2250mc per toon excited?
    • Like x 4
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

2250 just for the Ally, or in a bundle with the appropriate stuff?
    • Like x 1
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Just the ally.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oof. Queen Diana is the one I wanted, but I don't know if I want her that bad. I wonder if they buffed/changed her abilities. This game...
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, I’ve been excited for Emperor Aquaman. :(
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Holy Crap!! No way!!! :eek: :eek:

How much for the bundle to get them to rank 6??

Already I thought it would be 1000MC and thought that was too expensive. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

There’s a bundle that gives you all 3 + stuff to get them to affinity 3 for 6750.
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Dang... we knew they were going to monetize them Allies.... but it is far worse the our worse fears.... by a LOT. :oops:
    • Like x 3
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I feel like I’m holding a monkey’s paw every time I ask for something.
    • Like x 4
  13. Eve YouTuber

Yeah the price is abit much. I got all three, but some people can't afford them and are upset with how expensive they are. If It's just the allies, they should all cost the same, if It's a bundle, it should cost more. :(
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they’ve accidentally released the standard ally for the price of the deluxe package, instead of releasing both simultaneously.
    • Like x 1
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sounds to me like your holding a dozen of them..... one in each hand.... and I won't say where you are holding the rest. ;)
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

You know I never really like to take sides and I always try to go about these threads in a positive manner but honestly you devs should take those Legendary Allies off the Marketplace and readjust them before you rip off your players. If you wanna really piss them off though by all means, leave them up there.

But I did some personal testing and my results matched Obsidians almost identically. Cyborg is still better lol. Dont waste your money folks.
    • Like x 7
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

On second thought, looking over the prices of everything, I actually think my aforementioned hypothesis regarding a possible clerical error is a very likely possibility.
    • Like x 2
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So... how long do you think before they nerf Cyborg to encourage players to buy the Legendary ones?? Yes... I am very cynical right now. ;)
    • Like x 6
  20. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Obsidian did in-depth testing, and the Legendary Allies which costs essentially 200 dollars each to level max level has the same or less stats and does the same or less damage as the Allies that cost 10 dollars to level max level. Check out Obsidians youtube channel for clarification. And the passives are still broken.

• Like x 6