When do the daily rewards reset?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Star Lad, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Star Lad Active Player

Time says it all. 2nd day rewards are still greyed out.
  2. OnlyNomad The One Above All

For now it resets at whatever time you claimed them the day before. Mepps did say that it is a bug and should reset at midnight everyday. No idea when they'll fix that though. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

They reset at 6 pm server time.
  4. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I'm like 97% sure this is wrong, I do believe they reset at whatever time you claimed them the day before. Example: If Day 1 rewards are claimed at 8PM ET, Day 2 can be claimed at 8PM the next day.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

8PM ET is 6PM in server time.
    I've claimed in my other accounts during different times of the day during the same day and all of them reset at that time.
    Edit: I used the wrong timezone
  6. OnlyNomad The One Above All

8PM ET to PT would be 5PM PT. Maybe I'm wrong but something isn't adding up.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They reset at 5PM PT / Midnight GMT right now, regardless of server. This is not the intended time and will be fixed.
    • Like x 6
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yeah i noticed i used the wrong time zone, apparently in on MT and somehow match the server time.
  9. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Thanks for clearing it up, Mepps.
  10. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Thank you. Knowing the time helps plan out when I should get on to make sure I don't miss a day.

Any idea how long it will be until the fix is implemented? (days/weeks/months?)
  11. Star Lad Active Player

Thank you.