Dev Discussion Episode 41: Pet Vendor and Iconic Weapon Styles

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Charon, Aug 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is a hotfix today (notes aren't published yet) that may have fixed this. Some behind the scenes settings for the old content may have prevented it from dropping. I'll look at him closer today to see if anything else is causing it but if anyone gets a drop today, chime in - that means the other behind the scenes adjustments worked.
    • Like x 2
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

Update - that Alan Scott IS bugged. It wasn't a backend issue. A fix will be rolling out this week.
    • Like x 5
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Character doesn't wield 2-handed Starheart Sword properly.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Do you know of a two handed one I can reference that does work well for female characters? Female animations are overall not great in our game and it's on the list of things our animator is tackling over time. If I can find a good example I can at least try to match up nodes on the weapon itself. Still a client update so will roll out over time at some point - if I can fix it to begin with on my end.
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Titan's Blade?

[IMG]

Or maybe Powered Broadsword?
    • Like x 1
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

Perfect. I was able to copy the nodes and move them and they work well. When we do another client hotfix in the future it'll sort itself out.
    • Like x 3
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

This is probably not quite the topic, but I want to express my gratitude to the one who created the "Starro Uplink Device", this is one of the best orbitals, it is second only to the Shadow Strice Uplink Device :), I just have to wait for Aquaman's ally and one of my alts will be visually officially finished ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

There's a starro orbital now?
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

• Like x 1
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

well damn. time to find me one of those lol
  11. Zamara Dedicated Player

I just got scarecrow's weapon for dual wield in the flashpoint open world while doing dailies. Was doing bounties in a group so it could've somehow came from someone else but isn't scarecrow in there just present as grafiti? i know his minions are there too but not him?
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It drops from his minions, specifically the ones that use the cleavers themselves. Something of a prototype to the new iconic weapon concept.
  13. Zamara Dedicated Player

So it is meant to drop from them? I got it while doing the prisoners mission so i got confused. I thought they were just drops from bosses using them.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, it’s supposed to. It’s not quite the same thing as the iconics, but one can see that it planted the seeds.
    • Like x 1
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Don't know where to ask for this at the moment but what's the possibily of Wooden Stake styles for one handed and duel wield as Halloween items? It's likely too late for this year but what about Halloween 2022?
    • Like x 1
  16. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Can the opened umbrella style also be made into a 1 handed style?
  17. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How do iconic weapons drop?

Can i farm captain cold bounty endless or do i need the mission for example?
  18. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I thought I had all the normal headline from world of flashpoint, but I can't buy the T2 nightmare bat. Is there a list somewhere of all the headlines for each episode? I did a quick google search and didn't find one.
  19. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Hey Charon, any chance we'll see Hand Blasters and Martial Arts weapons in the future? I know it's probably more difficult but I'm feeling left out, lol.
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just ran Brainiac sub construct and the Dual wield weapon style of Brainiac in his final stage at the last boss is one the best ive seen in the game. Can we get those as drops too at some point?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.