Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - September 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

September kicks off the first full month of Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards, the new system that rewards you just for logging in. Each day you log in this month (before October 1) unlocks new rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to the new Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Enhanced Fuginaut Counselor's Style, inspired by Tempus Fuginaut in House of Legends.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the new Helm of Nabu's Chosen (head style inspired by Doctor Fate's - member only). Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time this month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

[IMG]

How do you get daily rewards? Simple. Log in. Open your quick menu, and select Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards at the top. In the window that opens, just smash that claim button. Most items are account bound, so you can move them between your characters with the shared bank. The exception is Source Marks, which you will want to claim on the character you mean to use them on.

You can select each reward individually to claim it by itself, the claim button under each day's free and member rewards to claim those sets in bulk, or the claim all button at the bottom of the screen to claim everything still available.

PLEASE NOTE: If October rolls around and you haven't manually claimed all of the rewards you are eligible for in September, your remaining September rewards will automatically be granted to your next character that logs in. That's right, there's no way to lose anything - well, except by not logging in.

So log in every day, reap the rewards, and have fun!
    • Like x 19
  2. Nikola27 New Player

You have said that the exclusive 21 days reward will be available for all players. Not only members. In the live stream YOU have said that. And now it's only for members?? After 10 looooooong years I'm done

Mepps' Edit: Inaccurate
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

You should watch the video again. They said 21 days style reward was a membership exclusive.
    • Like x 6
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not a thing that was said. We even paused awkwardly for a few minutes before answering to 100% confirm it was member exclusive.

It will one day be on the daily rewards vendor.
    • Like x 15
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

They did say at one point during the stream they believed it was for everyone but it was clarified a few minutes later that it was a members only reward.
    • Like x 6
  6. IonHero Committed Player

Will there be a feat for Enhanced Fuginaut Counselor's Style?
    • Like x 1
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

I’ve prepared you a partial shopping list for the month:

- ear syringe
    - DCUO sub
    - humble pie
    • Like x 2
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Was the login time corrected to midnight Pacific?
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

The enhanced version looks so good! Love the daily log in rewards!
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not yet.
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Thank you for the response!
  12. Eve YouTuber

Mepps, does the gear style changes each month? Now we have Enhanced Fuginaut Counselor, so October will be a different style?
    • Like x 2
  13. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Only liked because of that. :D

EDIT: I was looking at the end week rewards, and while they are fine, it looks empty compared to previous weeks.. So I was wondering if maybe you guys could add 1-2 source mark for free members and 2-4 for members per each day?

That would help with the reduced source marks we would normally get from running the vault+daily new reward currency we used to be able to get.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Correct. Each month's style won't always be the brand-new-episode style, though.
    • Like x 5
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Im pulling for a full werewolf or plague doctor surprise set in October’s rewards -fingers crossed-
    • Like x 2
  16. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

1. If everyone got the member rewards, there'd be no point in being a member.
    2. If you really want the Dr Fate Helmet, become a member! It's quick and easy. If you love this game, you should support it.
    • Like x 3
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

ignore, i didnt read the full post before comenting :p
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

this ^ please complete with tail as a waist style!!!
    • Like x 4
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Pretty sure you said we would get a Cosmic Chroma mat everyday... I swear. :D
    Go watch the stream again. ;)
    • Like x 4
  20. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

O.k., I get it now. You built in 7 bonus days so that if a member misses a day, they just have one less bonus day. That makes sense, thanks for understanding that sometimes things come up that prevent us from logging in!