The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Neb153 Level 30

These are great thanks! I need to get those mats now jeez
    • Like x 1
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]

Life is good
    • Like x 8
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

It took me a day or so to figure out how to access my fate tokens for Doctor Fate's Daily rewards
    and being the impetuous guy I am I immediately cashed them in for the demonic tail. Only...I forgot that I was cashing them in on my speedster when it was my angelic Character who has the "Fallen" (demonic) armory and has need of said tail. (ugh!)
    Well, fortunately, My speedster does have all of the requisite styles, Materials, and build to cosplay until my account can build up the necessary points to buy it on my Seraph'saccount!

In the Meantime, Here's the completed Fallen look
    [IMG]FALLEN Front by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]FALLEN Side by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 3
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Long feared dead after going Missing In Action over 5 years ago at the Great Pit of Carkoon, the Galaxy's Greatest Bounty Hunter has suddenly reappeared on the galactic stage with a newly refurbished suit of armor!

[IMG]

[IMG]

His next stop: The Palace Formerly Run by Jabba the Hutt. His Target: Tatooine's new Crime Lord Bib Fortuna!
    • Like x 4
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The monitor legs vastly improved my Doctor style I think. Now to explore materials to make those eyes less creepy.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Joe-ker New Player

What style is the male xenomorphs head piece? I can't figure it out and would quite like to unlock it
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's the Kryptonian Militia OP head (which you get from Phantom Zone reg and elite). He's also using I think the Cyborg Skin underneath (which is how the teeth are showing).
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What are you using on the eyes right now?
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Furious material. But that’s just because when I originally made the outfit that was the only red material I had. Now that I’m revisiting the style I’m gonna try the red metallic material to see how that looks.
    Because I feel like right now that material on the eyes makes my Doctor looks more serial-killer-ie than drug-addict-ie.
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What The Actual FRAG did they do to his neck on that chest?!? o_O
  16. mynch457 Well-Known Player

What chest is that?
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Tempus Fuginaut Chest Style. Because the full Style Set covers up the neck with the wrap-around cape, we didn't know how fugly the chest makes your character's neck look. o_O
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I don't think it's bad at all.It makes you have a neck for your capes.
    • Like x 2
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I wouldn’t say ugly. It takes getting used to. But I can learn to like the idea of memory armor reinforcing his neck and shoulders.
    • Like x 2
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

"Rise and Shine,Mr Freeman..Rise and Shine.."
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9