+10cr is a joke for generous stats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Essential Exobyte, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I see that we are put at +10cr above the enemy. This is no different than us being on the next episode's gear and that doesn't make it much easier to be honest. It needs to be raised up more so we can still feel powerful without the disgrace of being only 10 above. Its like the seasonal being 30 and us at 34. Find the difference!
    • Like x 15
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

It makes it plenty easy and thats not even considering artifacts. You can still steamroll most instances. Mechanics are important now. If the group doesnt do them then they may fail and thats on the players not the design, sorry
    • Like x 15
  3. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I disagree. I feel very weak in the clamped instances and now I'm not so sure about Wonderverse, something feels off there as in I don't seem as strong there as I was prior to Episode 41. I have not tried anything in Long Live the Legion.

This whole episode and the fall out from causing strife in my league has left me disgusted. I am taking a break away from DCUO for the rest of the week. I guess I should say I feel demoralized about how the stats clamp has restricted me.
    • Like x 3
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Care to explain further about wonderverse?

FYI: You're not stat clamp in Wonderverse.
    • Like x 7
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

You wont feel a sense of powerfulness in Wonderverse, Legion or Flashpoint. These are considered Current End Game content. For sure, WV will still have a sense of ease but not that same feeling of powerful as when playing in Content older than WV. Older Content has a variable that makes it lesser even though we are clamped, we are still stronger than the enemies.

Compared to pre and post Ep41, that weakness is for sure happening and while its not the same, what we have now is still clearable with less difficulty as long as folks follow mechanics.
    • Like x 7
  6. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I qued into Wonderverse: Crypt of Penthesilea all three players were 340 but they were already fighting Poseidon and guess what they still died against him because of mechanics. Bubble, players standing in front of his trident attack, whirlpools killing them. I'm like c'mon now....
    • Like x 2
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Wonderverse isn't even clamped lol :D
    • Like x 7
  8. Proxystar #Perception

To be fair you should feel a level of "powerfulness" in Wonderverse because you're now 3 DLC's ahead of it.

The experience today in Wonderverse is not the experience you felt in Wonderverse when it was most relevant.

In fact, the real test in terms of clamping will be when they clamp Wonderverse, because if the clamp makes people feel "worse" than they do right now, then I am expected that will not go down very well.
    • Like x 9
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I am basing my observation on my experience this morning in the solo against the two bosses, in particular, Grail. I know for a fact I was able to more easily complete those battles before Episode 41 was implemented. Plus I was taking more damage as well even at CR341. Perhaps I hadn't had my coffee this morning when I fought them or maybe I didn't eat enough Cheeri-Os.
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Frosted corn flakes generally tend to render better results ;)
    • Like x 5
  11. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Screw it, I'm going full on Apple & Cinnamon oatmeal!
    • Like x 3
  12. Plowed In Loyal Player

Which head augments are you using?
    • Like x 1
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Thats the prob, you need to eat your wheaties!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Agreed. This is the game design. Working as intended.
    • Like x 2
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

whats your opinion about everything House of legends as well as stat clamping?
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Honestly, from what I’ve seen so far, the clamping is fine for everything up to alerts. People are being punished for outright refusing to engage properly with the game on any level whatsoever, but also you’re not immediately annihilated for a single mistake. Raids and elites seem to be another matter unfortunately.
    • Like x 3
  17. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Respectfully I disagree. Absolutely needed in raids as well. I quit for 4 years because of faceroll content. These DPS can't get out of there own way. /Jk
    • Like x 3
  18. the solowing Steadfast Player

Meanwhile Tiff wont even let of of these toxic idiots and still blames DCUO for the update ruining her "friendships".
    • Like x 1
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

What about those of us who find certain raids just a bit too chaotic at level? I wish I could juggle 3-4 things simultaneously but I just can’t. :(
    • Like x 2