Up-Votes Needed Science Spire (solo) Feat Progress Bugged

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by King Bakes, Aug 30, 2021.

1. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. There's been so many bugs reported recently I haven't actually checked every single thread.

I've completed the elite solo over 30 times (and have the renown in my inventory to show for it), however the feat says that I've only completed it 22 times. Not entirely sure why it only sometimes counts.

Please note that it says 22 completions for both the normal and elite version of this feat (completing the elite solo counts towards both feats hence why the number is the same).
    • Like x 2
  2. Yaiba Committed Player

I think you leave the instance a little bit early, it happened to me as well.
  3. King Bakes Well-Known Player

I haven't left early. As the op says, I've got the renown to show for it which means I've fully completed each and every instance.

But for some reason it only counted 22 times out of 30 towards the feat.

I always wait for the scoreboard to show up before leaving via the teleporter which appears.
    • Like x 1
  4. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I've had this same issue last night. I needed 10 runs for the 50 point feat and it took me 20 runs to get it. I also have the renown to support that as well.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've also noticed this behavior. I always wait for the prompt to leave the instance before actually leaving.
    • Like x 1
  6. Spells New Player

You get the reknown for beating the boss but it’s not the end of the solo. You have to click on the computer cog and wait a few seconds for the scorecard to pop to get credit. You’re probably warping out or leaving before the scoreboard pops
  7. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Nope, I wait until Lois is done talking to leave. In order for her to talk, you have to hit the cog.
  8. King Bakes Well-Known Player

I use the cog everytime but yeah I figured it out.

If you leave before she finishes talking (even if you go via the teleporter that appears) then it doesn't count as completing the solo. I think this is a bit silly because she talks for like 5 seconds so not sure why we need to wait but anyways yeah...

Don't teleport until she's finished talking :)