Discuss only one bug per thread. Please open additional threads as needed for multiple bugs.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Balistical Ice, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Phantom Zone and FOS 2 both came up when I was playing randos...save the universe versions now say I'm loot locked..even though no high tier loot dropped. Save the Universe maps need to be out of rotation..or be recognized as 2 separate instances.
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Imperial Insect is a feat you can earn, but the style isnt in any of the vendors to buy as a Villain

(Not to be confused w Insect Colonist which is buyable & earnable)

Only style ive seen so far w a feat that the pieces are nowhere to be found as a vill
  3. Jords21 Well-Known Player

When In groups can’t ready up with roles when others use the role
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Looks like Ancient amazon noble is another feat showing but not buyable by villains
  5. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

I got a face that dropped while doing episode 41 stuff where the style is “Business”. It says “Not collected” in green. When I equip it, it still says “Not collected”. I checked the style tab and it’s there under Face.
  6. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Everytime I log in on switch, my settings r reset.
  7. Doctor Proteus New Player

When queuing for raids in the Omnibus, even if you are queueing for a particular Tier, you will start getting raids from other Tiers.
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

In addition to not being blockable, the supernova damage also extends FAAAAR in to the grey zone. For the time being Amazonian Deflection works perfectly fine to survive the Supernova. Gadgets and mental can also survive if blocking in stealth/invisibility with the improved stealth hand mod. If your tank is atomic Mass Density should work as well. None of those are ideal ideal but until there's a fix those are some ways we can work around it.

I haven't tested whether either of those methods work on the pull as that attack seems to only target support roles and I haven't trolled it yet.
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I think this is intended. They mentioned on the live stream that the tiers are only listed informationally and aren't intended to be functional.
  10. VariableFire Loyal Player

Odd Phantom Zone regular bug that has only happened 1 out of 3 times for me: during the final boss fight my tank's powers just stopped working. I couldn't pull anything (animation wasn't even working), particularly the ads carrying the supplies, and I couldn't get any aggro, period.
  11. Yaiba Committed Player

Having troll shield and block will negate the damage from supernova, after taking one tick of damage from it, it's safe to continue to attack. Pull attack is blockable (for non-tank players) with amazon deflection (require timing).
  12. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

Can't find this reported anywhere else, so in case it isn't - vilains aren't getting the free daily grain of time from Rip Hunter in the House of Legends. My heroes do.
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Source marks arent being rewarded in the solo of the elite version of StU science spire. Can confirm this on multiple alts.
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That's intended. Save the Universe instances don't award source marks.
  15. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

They just added them to the save the universe content. Look and you will see.