[T5 Throne Elite] Corum Rath's Pools Ignore Shield

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by MarvelHawkeye, Aug 29, 2021.

1. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

I usually don't have a problem with an increase in difficulty with the content in this game. I actually enjoy it.

That being said, the Sea Beast fight during The Throne Elite is almost impossible. The fight is not tough because of the Sea Beast itself. The fight is nearly impossible because of Corum Rath. I've found that Corum's pools are not affected by a player using a shield. For example, if a player is shielded by their hard light shield, the pool will completely ignore the shield and continue to kill the player within a second.

I have two questions,

1. is this T5 raid supposed to be possible without the use of max artifacts and 600+ SP. (Basically LFG is out of the question)
    2. Is Corum's pool supposed to do this much damage.

Aside from this, I actually enjoy this update very much. I appreciate the increase in difficulty on many raids like FoS2e. All I ask is that you take another look at this specific mechanic. Thank you!
  2. Dev72 Dedicated Player

I guess experiences vary. I was able to heal players that wondered in the pool, or when it spawned under them as long as they did not just hang out in it.
  3. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Huh, weird. At the time we were running with 2 healers. Both were pretty decent.