My Goodbye Letter (It’s Not What You Think)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Apollo Starr, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Apollo Starr Active Player

Goodbye Alts,

I know you always played 2nd, 3rd, 4th,…25th fiddle to my main, but I will miss you.
    I will miss your different powers and play styles.
    I will miss your made up backstories, which later on don’t seem as cool as when I made you.
    I will miss your styles, especially the ones too odd for my main.
    I will miss you farming catalysts, all just to give it to my main character selflessly and without complaint.
    I will miss running riddler duos, SJ, WC, RotB, and so on for those rare collections to use or sell. They drop anywhere apparently. (I will not miss the Scarlet Speedster though).
    I will you farming the generator mods for FP (not really).
    I will miss trying your sometimes crazy load outs, just to change them to the recommended build.
    I will miss the people who beg you for something, because you have a cool mat, not realizing you are as broke as them.

from the bottom of my heart, I will truly miss you. (Some more than others)

Maybe one day you will return from the dead like Superman after doomsday, or Cerberus (briefly) in HOH.
    • Like x 3
  2. Apollo Starr Active Player

(Checks broker)

Scratch that,

Welcome back end game alts, you have to Save the Universe. Dark Matter and Bleed Energy are 30 to 40 million on the broker and as you know the main needs to save up for future time capsules.
    • Like x 4
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

seriously, man, don't. you're gonna make me cry.
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That was a rollercoaster :D
    • Like x 4
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Can your alts send me their stuff?

(Somebody was gonna say it.)
    • Like x 1
  6. Apollo Starr Active Player

Sorry, already sent to my main.
    • Like x 1
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I have 1 tank, healer and troller. My main is my tank. He gets the elite set First.
    Troller is my 1st alt. He farms out the bleed energy and dark matter
    Heal is my 2nd. she get the normal gold set.

Once my main has the Omnipotent Piece done and the Elite set. The feats get unlocked all around and everyone comes full circle.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5