Devs did great

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tess M3rcer, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Incindius Level 30

I the only thing I see that is spelled out is that you don't have a coherent argument to make.
    • Like x 1
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

It's been outlined here countless times. Search is your friend.
  3. Incindius Level 30

Then..... don't do the old content... and focus on current content?? I mean you say that you don't want to do the old content. So I have to figure that you already don't do it. So why are you complaining about something that you haven't been doing, don't want to do, and won't do?
  4. Incindius Level 30

It really hasn't. You think it has, but it hasn't. Log into your character right now, I guarantee you that nothing that you have worked towards has been erased.
    • Like x 2
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Lol
  6. Incindius Level 30

That's what I thought. Try playing the game sometime instead of trolling the forums. You might just get shocked about how much you misunderstand.
    • Like x 2
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I'm good. Just got to 630 sps finally. I just don't feel like re-explaining this point to you of all people.
  8. AlexRom New Player

Devs are innocent! (c) Seriously, anyone working in IT should understand that devs only do what "effective management" tell them to. So blame other guys (and for those i have some questions) ;)
  9. kiramon2 New Player

It sounds a lot like you're really bad at the game, and now that your over-gearing isn't making up for it, you're upset.

That's what you're giving off. It may not be true, you may be great. But just know what the ethos you portray is.
    • Like x 1
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I can confirm that is absolutely true in my case. :(
  11. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

12. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

What about your toxicity?
  13. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

You guys attack everyone who enjoys the new changes, give me a break what toxicity lmao.
  14. kiramon2 New Player

And that's okay! Just own it :)
  15. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Finally, yes, they did well, because the shop is made to go up faster in strength/power, but thanks to this maj, the interest to spend in the shop of the game to be stronger, was admirably reduced to 0 by this system, because what's the point to pay, while we are from now on restricted ? x)
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I have owned it. It still sucks for me. :(
    • Like x 2
  17. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Sometimes when people try to sound smart with their phrasing it just ends up sounding labored and awkward. Oh well, you tried.

Incidentally, the vibe you give off? Jealousy.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've never face rolled anything where I was asked to go slower. Most times no one asked....or responded when I asked. I also would have preferred to NOT run with people who didn't want to run with me (or any other OP level person)...there just wasn't an option outside of walkins or building a group. On the times I've queued into older content blind, unless someone else mucked it up most people left with at least 1 or 2 feats...even if they didn't ask for them, because I'd do them anyway assuming someone at level needed them....unless they meant a lot of additional time. But I like seeing feats pop....even if they are not mine.

The only time I 'Hijack' a group is when they want a feat and don't know how to do it, or are doing it wrong. Or if there is a boss mechanic (like 1st boss ToTD) which they are oblivious to. I've got no issue helping with feats (rather, HAD no issue) unless it means a LOT of additional time. Repeatedly failing because you don't know what you are doing means additional time, so I would not participate in that.

And I already agreed that this attempt at 'clamping' is better than last time. First of all, I think last time you didn't even get paid, which made it all the worse (but new content did still pay off...unlike here). It also made it almost impossible to do 'at level' as the one shots aimed at flattening your OP-clamped raid mate often hit on someone at level and squashed them like a bug. No...the balance here is fine...I don't think I've said otherwise past the initial few days on test before it was adjusted. Still don't want it though, no matter how fine-tuned it is.

I'm still hoping that in the future they find a way to make it 'optional', so those that want a face roll can have it (and not get paid) and those that want a slog (for pay) can have it. Until then I'm going to have to get better about grinding out the current DLC feats so when they fall out of 'new' status I don't HAVE to go back to them unless I want to. Yeah...I'm looking at you FGSE no death...and RAAAAID!
    • Like x 1
  19. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

Who is "you guys"? I am alone. OP brought up toxicity in a post created for the sole purpose of tearing down anyone who disagrees with her/him and how she/he is a better person.
    • Like x 3
  20. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Likewise.