Bottom line…

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AJPro, Aug 26, 2021.

1. AJPro Committed Player

So this DLC is old garbage because of shifting to stat clamping. Next DLC is tired old content from Batman and Wonder woman.
    The New aspect is it being harder and more grindy for marks that go toward something that cost around 500 to 700 marks?
    So until Aprill 2022 i have to run tired old content, now with care and EXTENDED time frames…to get like three marks toward a 500 mark ally…never mind run theDLC tired old content to get gear.
    So if your new, you could have run the old content before this grand plan and now if your experienced you have nothing to do that is not grindy PTSD crap until the third new DLC which is around April 2022.
    • Like x 7
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

Well devs better turn the stat clamp off because a few people rather only have 3 pieces of relevent content at once (No, you wont be getting rewarded for trivial content. So, thats a flat out no if you want rewards from all tiers without the clamp)
    • Like x 1
  3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Batman and WW content are part 2 and part 3 of this episode, the next episode will launch in November/December probably featuring Perpetua and the Multiverse.
    • Like x 3
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

As much as this episode is trash, I think the plan for a proper new DLC is in three months. They're cycling the Batman and WW rehashes in over the next two- three months.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The next episode is in November 2021.
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I consider this Game Update 41.2021. This is mostly good QoL changes that needed to happen with a couple things that shouldn't be happening. I wouldn't consider this an actual DLC since it doesn't have any content in it.
  7. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

What is the Dev Team Thinking. How is any of this good

I would like to hear the reasoning behind this kind of road map cause its honestly trash leaving us long time players hanging with nothing new

Why should I care to even play the game
    • Like x 8
  8. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

It's not a road map, it's speculation. As others have pointed out, there is new content coming in November.
  9. zNot Loyal Player

Have they announced that?
  10. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

This is still just unacceptable. This should not be released alone with no new content in the first place
    • Like x 5
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Judging by some of the hints buried in dev responses to threads, I’m thinking the next episode will focus on the Totality storyline (still leading up to Perpetua)

https://www.cbr.com/justice-league-totality-revealed/

That story also begins the march to the Sixth Dimension Justice League (which they started design work on with the current time capsule).
    • Like x 1
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Well Said
    • Like x 4
  13. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

No it’s not.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They announced when but not what.
    • Like x 3
  15. bull425 Well-Known Player

So far so good i would say. A game does not last without a foundation. That foundation is old content mixed with newer content. It really sucks when all people want is new new new. How about playing what is there?

The stat clamp has not seemed that bad to me. Too much complaining I think.

They did mention there would be another DLC this year.

Rewards for everything so you can play everything. I ran some alerts where some players were still death dealers, so not sure what the complaint is.
    • Like x 7
  16. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I’m sick of being lied to.

I was told back in May that great things were coming in August. This is what I was supposed to be looking forward too? Being clamped? Lol
    • Like x 14
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[insert villainous laugh here]
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Batman Who Laughs pretty much announced it himself in the tutorial
    ,” Perpetua is coming”
    • Like x 2
  19. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Didn't you know, having something taken from you is a "great thing."

Btw, I want to thank you for getting "Agatha All Along" stuck in my head all morning :p
    • Like x 3
  20. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

If memory serves, you and I debated this clamping issue about 6 years ago.