Discuss only one bug per thread. Please open additional threads as needed for multiple bugs.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Balistical Ice, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

After running the elite version of the science spire, collection pieces were not being rewarded into my inventory.

Source Mark's are inconsistent throughout content. I ran a solo and got 2 source Mark's from the final boss but did a duo and got one. Look into that please because it's very displeasing. Why would I run duos when solos give me more of what I want?

Reward boxes from content. Specifically Deluge. I ran this on a legendary account and a non legendary account. The legendary account was able to open the box, however my non legendary did not. Now idk if this is a bug but it states you have to own Deluge episode but you can no longer purchase it. So I would suggesting changing the description from Deluge to Legendary status needed to open.

I'll be updating the bugs that I encounter under this thread. If there is an official post update but thread then my bad. But I'll still update them here as I go.
    • Like x 8
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

The weekly and daily omnibus missions are awarded by doing any piece of content of size. I did a solo and and two duos and I was able to complete the omnibus weekly and daily reward missions without having to do a raid or an alert.
    • Like x 4
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Some healing barrels arent working in older content.
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

In Phantom Zone upscale non elite version, both the second and last bosses have a little too much health. We were running 3dps and a tank. It was easy and no strategic thinking. If the point of this update was to just make our runs take longer, then this direction was a bad idea. So far my experiences are not good but I understand this is a work in progress so we will see.
    • Like x 1
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You can't reset Phantom Zone .
    • Like x 2
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Slight bug, unaffected gameplay wise. In the feats list, under episodes, Episodes 39 and 40 are listed as Episode 39 and Episode 40 instead of Long Live the Legion and Flashpoint. Not quite sure if that's intended but there it is.
  7. Toddler Level 30

I notice this when I ran two alerts it counted them to the 8-player raid mission to on the ps4
    • Like x 1
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Deluge - Pet Tier 2 or 3 Equipped Feat NOT Popping when i equip the Proper Pet (Controlled Starro)
    Amazon Fury pt 3 - Per Tier 2 or 3 Equipped Feat NOT Popping when i equip the Proper Pet (Juvi Phoenix)
    Atlantis - Pet Tier 2 or 3 Equipped Feat NOT Popping when i equip the Proper Pet (Atlantean Seahorse)
    I assume ALL these Feats are Bugged.
    • Like x 1
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Did you buy them from the pet vendor? If so then it doesnt count. Only counts from drops from content as of right now.
    • Like x 1
  10. Charmz New Player

I’m not sure if this is intended but the last boss in FOS 2 Regular everything is doing way too much damage. The whole raid is easy but when you get to last boss it’s a pain since everything there is one shotting. My CR is 342.
    • Like x 1
  11. jam2315 New Player

Looking for a list of where exactly the pets drop within their content? Just the raids? or alerts too?
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Wrong thread. This is for bug reports only.
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Okay so I'm going to hop off for tonight but I'll update back tomorrow with what I find. Feel free to keep posting the bugs as this should help with narrowing down exactly what fixes are needed.
  14. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Brine Hulk in Atlantis needs tuning. We ran bounties in a league group of 8 last night, and it was out of whack compared to the other bounties in other zones. It took more than twice as long to kill it as any other bounty. We ran every open world bounty from earth 3 to Chaos Gotham so there was plenty to compare it to.
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

FOS2 Elite
    First boss has 1 shot attacks that are not marked with a red skull, and are not blockable.
    • Assassin's Supernova attack
    • Assassin's pull attack
    • Like x 3
  16. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

day 2 daily rewards, fragments went into my inventory, not the currency tab. 0o
    PC user, right mouse clicked the fragments and they became a stabilizer. Good thing I'm spending time clicking UI fun stuff.... /sarcasm. I'm teetering on the edge. So many clicks from converting loot into dps or controller role, is making me want to stop playing the game. Now more clicks for simple tasks to? Fragments into stabilizers should not require a UI interaction.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...-the-emerging-conversation-around-tech-ethics
  17. Stalking Knight New Player

Breaking the new Healing Barrels does not count towards the broken Healing Barrel feat.
  18. Stalking Knight New Player

Correction. Bug appeared last night but now seems they are being counted. Possible database update delay?
  19. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Okay. UI bug this time. Specific to what was said earlier but in the save the universe UI, the solo will show loot locked but the alert and raid do not. But that also means you cant reset the loot locks.
    • Like x 1
  20. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

I just ran Phantom Zone regular, and even though I was not loot locked, I received no rewards. It stills says I'm not loot locked.