New Episode: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 25, 2021.

1. routier1642 New Player

Just tried it. It's worrying. The new On Duty menu looks half finished.
    There are no descriptions for any of the missions, and although it says "Press 'Ready' to continue", the button actually says "Ready Up".
    Rookie mistakes, guys.
  2. TheSupermanPrime-PS4 New Player

I have a question (sorry if this is the wrong place). With the new Save the Universe content specifically the Phantom Zone Elite, will this new upscale mission be the only place we can obtain the OP head with the style of Kryptonian militia? I only ask because to my understanding the Elite mission will change meaning the Phantom Zone Elite will eventually go away for a while. I have done the old Phantom Zone Elite weekly for a very long time, but have yet to obtain that style. Again sorry if this is the wrong place for this question.
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, let me ask ya this... Why am I seeing NOTHING about Daily Rewards when I log in? No tutorial, no instructions telling me what to do, nothing. But all the OLD tutorials about Artifacts have been reset so I have to sit through those again! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Are you talking Quickstryke elite? That will always be in the lower Tier Elite version. Or are you talking about the new Hand Item of Omnipotence?
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

From Red 5: On keyboard use F1 to open the Actions menu, and Daily Rewards are at the top.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheSupermanPrime-PS4 New Player

• Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

the infighting I’ve been seeing has been caused by senior players not worrying about informing the others on mechanics. When we were all OP mechanics didn’t matter. The clamping though means now we have to work as a team, but there are people that either have never done this or have not done it in so long they don’t remember what to do.
    So what I think is that the frustration and infighting needs to turn into us calmly and politely informing people what to do instead of assuming they’re stupid, reckless or both. You know, teamwork. Help.
    Boss Dark, I’ve seen both sides and it’s day 1. Just in the raid I saw both. There was frustration and infighting, then the frustrated people hissy-fit left and people calm and willing to work as a team joined in. But you are correct, it’s still early.
    • Like x 2
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Devs, so far I like it. It’s all rather confusing to me. It’ll take getting used to. But that’s what I like about it. It’s new, different, has potential and I hope it all works out.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheSupermanPrime-PS4 New Player

Agreed so far I think it can work. One small criticism would be the animation to call your allies is to long. I died in the Elite solo just from calling my allies.
    This is minor critic that can be addressed over time. I like the House of Legends consolidating everything and adding the style feats for cross factions. Also the Omnibus is great for those of us (like my wife) who run content specifically for the base items.
    • Like x 2
  10. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Honestly, not a fan of this new episode, so all we are doing is playing old content, not getting anything new.
    • Like x 3
  11. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

You are 100% correct!
    • Like x 1
  12. TheYummyness New Player

Technically the price for membership has not increased, I only wish I could post screenshots to show this increase is coming otherwise there is a error with Playstation pricing.
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I admit it does feel kinda long. It didn’t cross my mind until you said it but I can see how it could be a problem. I haven’t done older stuff in so long that I’ll be clicking omnibus just to relearn this stuff.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What are you talking about?
  15. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks, Devs!

I hope that the Orrery of Worlds will soon be an available base item!

*RAWR!*
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

It was long ago, as a anniversary gift
    • Like x 1
  17. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I thought the new monthly membership rewards now included 150 replay badges per month .. I claimed mine today, got my 500 DBC no replay badges ... was that changed?
  18. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

My feelings exactly.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Oof I thought it was gonna be all the fos raids then some superman related alerts.. we only have one raid to hold us off until batman? Theres not even outside missions

I like the new hall, alies, new style and player rewards. But man it shoulda been more gameplay
  20. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks!

Still, I can always hold out hope!

RAWR! :)
    • Like x 1