Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    There doesn't seem to be anyplace in House of Legends to purchase a Breakout Trinket. I had to go back to Watchtower to buy one.
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

GLITCH REPORT:
    areal movement power high pressure: cooldown gets restarted when using a weapon attack right after (any input will do so)
  3. TLantern Developer

With the latest update they should talk more frequently. Check in on them again later.
    • Like x 3
  4. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Ummmm...those titles below the Gardners' names "Red Lantern Corps"....

WHEN will we get those and titles similar to them...like "Star Sapphire Corps"? (^_^)
    • Like x 1
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Lobo checking for bounties on me is a really nice touch in the foyer :D

Still not hearing much from the Gardners, not sure if that update hit yet

Any chance the old Parallax controlled lanterns (Hal, Sinestro, Kilowog, Arkillo) or parallax himself (Fight For The Light NPC Models) are on that spawn rotation for the HOL?
  6. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Noticed a big bug with teleporters.

I wanted to test how the teleporters behaved for cr 210, made a new toon, put it up to 210 with the gear in the house of legends, got to tier 5, when I go to the Orrery and click on T5 I get the options for all of the places except legion and patchwork.

When I click on BoP for instance I get teleported to the Watchtower, then in the watchtower I click on the teleporter to thanagar metal gotham or any of them get back to the watchtower just a few feet away.

I get that they shoudln't be accesible for a 210 probably but then it shouldn't be available or the teleporter should give you back a notice that says you can't access it yet?
    • Like x 1
  7. TLantern Developer

Episode 38 and 39 (Legion and Patchwork) are above T5 and is considered the start of the end-game. When you get your CR higher (CR 299 and 310 respectively) you will see these appear under Tier 6 on the Orrery teleporter.

As for the issue of the teleporters, that's definitely not how they should behave. We're looking into it.
    • Like x 2
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Just noticed that the LPVP/PVE Deathstroke is retextured with EP41. was he purely a texture update as opposed to New a mesh+Texture?
    • Like x 4
  9. Eve YouTuber

I hope It's intended and we are getting more legends soon
    • Like x 3
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

As much as i would love that, I don't think that's the case :( Though, Charon mentioned a new reward system for PVP is somewhere in the realm of the pipeline
    • Like x 2
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

Not intended. May exist on Live for 24 hours but we'll see.
    • Like x 5
  12. Eve YouTuber

Sooooooooo I logged on test to see that Comrade Diana made it to the house of legends. Pls make sure that Bombshell Diana also there if possible:(
    • Like x 1
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

He looks good though .
    • Like x 1
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is still a sizable list of NPCs we plan to have in there. Wasn't enough time to get them all in but there are more planned and more VO and activities for some of them to participate in.
    • Like x 7
  15. Eve YouTuber

Happy to hear that!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I know it was a glitch.... but it was cool to see half a dozen Superman or Lex Luthor from Origin Crisis. :) or half a dozen Captain Atom.

Can't wait to see what NPCs you guys manage to add. ;)

It is cool to see you guys have all those alternate versions of characters and finally embrace the full power of the multiverse. ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Magnificent Loyal Player

One of the things I think Marvel Heroes nailed was the VO's, with characters having multiple reaction VO's for when they encountered many other characters. I hope to see/hear something like that in the House of Legends.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.