Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Shazammm Well-Known Player

To be fair, she does also have a Green Lantern ring on the chain around her neck. And in the picture, you can't see the whole costume, so there might be some other tidbits we're not seeing.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You're clearly unfamiliar with the comic story in question, or you'd have noticed the BRIGHTLY GLOWING GREEN RING AROUND HER NECK. She also wears Superman's cape in the series.
  3. DscwcFolly Active Player

this isnt about what she does wear or doesnt wear its about what she had on in that current picture not about what she wears in the rest of the series

i give you that she does have something green on her neck i missed that but rings have holes in them for fingers and the green thing on her neck doesnt look like a ring but more like a ball look at it closely

ps
    if that is a bad picture not my fault still looks like a green ball with a chain in it
  4. Shalandor New Player

Since it seems like the door has been opened for the possibility of more iconic styles I'd like to suggest a few.

-Red Lantern Guy Gardner chest.Really would be a nice style to get for any Red Lantern characters.

-Dr Fate Helmet.(We got the cape and the belt but not the helmet?)

-Classic Harley Quinn style(Chest,hands,legs and feet to match the cowl style we already have)

-Classic Star Sapphire style(Silver age style)Possible Valentine reward?

-Split-Curl hairstyle(possibly with a greyed temples variant like Kingdom Come Superman?)

Updated Daring Vigilante or just a new Batgirl cowl style that has hair coming out the back.

Sleeved Power chest for females.

And if it's possible it'd be great to get some other updated skins such as an updated cheerful,angry,youthful and old skin?It'd be nice to give our characters more variety than wearing a stoic scowl all the time.
    • Like x 1
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Would be nice to see some updated animal skins with the next episode. (assuming from all the hints dropped its super animal related);)
    • Like x 2
  6. Velocity-X New Player

I'd like to wear Wally West's OG own suit that he wore in his career as The Flash, we never seen him before in DCUO and it would be cool see his suit for the first time since he is a very loved character by the fans.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]

And if you consider that it is very similar to current Barry Allen's suit, then you can choose his Rebirth version that is dope too!

[IMG]
  7. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Welp this should be a thing. (Chest piece mostly)

[IMG]

Yeah that .. Do That Please ...

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE!!!
  8. SolaceMc New Player

The current Red X suit from Teen Titans Academy would be a nice style but preferably the mask.

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

At the same time, they should launch a brand-new Iconic Power...

THE RETCON PUNCH!!! ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Persevere New Player

I would love to have a staff back style in the game.
  11. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Refreshed version of Lethal Zealot and styles inspired by other talons.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For the last one, I'd recommend you try the Fire Soul Chest Style. It won't have fishnet sleeves, but then, none of the Chest Styles do! ;)
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Woah when did this series start?!? I love red X
  14. Alsovar New Player

Not really a full costume style, but I always wished there was a Joker-ized face option you could give a character.

Yeah, we have the clown face with the big ball nose, or the demon face with the tiny horns - but they still just aren't the same.

Considering how often Joker has "Joker-ized" people, I'm surprised there isn't a skin/face option for an overly-smiling face with colorable lips and a permanent glare.
    • Like x 1
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

That Creepy joker toxin Grin. Would love that with some yellow looking teeth
  16. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

For styles it would be great if they would let Halloween gear and other holiday event be unlockable across all toons. Also chroma, not only do we now have to buy Resurgence Caps from the Marketplace or is that only the Booster Bundle? Either way the good Chroma's are near impossible to get and cost a fortune in Broker, so it would be great if they were also unlockable across our toons.
    • Like x 1
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

They've stated they need new tech or he materials to be cross character unlockable.:( . However, I'm all for the seasonal styles being unlockable!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I looked for a 'tell us what material you would like to see next' thread but couldn't find it. Anyhoo, I really like the Red Obsidian material. How about a deep blue version? A Blue Obsidian. Darker than Dark Shimmer and shiny and reflective like the Red Obsidian. Almost black but shows that blue highlight when reflecting the light. That would be sweet.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*AHEM!* Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next

;)
  20. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

• Like x 1