Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Let Jervis Tech sell them to us on a 2nd vendor :D
    • Like x 2
  2. TLantern Developer

You're not the first to mention this. It is something I would like to do, it all depends on other priorities.
    • Like x 2
  3. RTX Well-Known Player

Could you check pm mate?:rolleyes:
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Honestly Because of the time investment PVP requires compared to running an instance I think an price increase is fair since we will be drowning in source marks.

Please I hope you do get a chance to look at PVP in the near future even if it is a minor tweak like putting back in the RPS system. I even go as far to say if you add rewards similar to SM then just have gear be irrelevant in pvp and scale everyone to the same level so only skill matters. We would be working towards, pets, trinkets, maybe one style peace like a new aht etc, or titles for bragging rights. PVP was most of the fun for me when I started playing this game and since it has been left a lone for some time my fun has decreased.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1) THANK YOU for putting those styles into a Style Vendor!

2) 100 Source Marks is, In My Opinion, entirely too high for any of them! The styles in Vendor 22 could be every bit as hard to obtain, and the price that was settled on for them was 70 Source Marks per piece for most of them (for some reason, Vestments of Rage styles were cheaper.) That price was high enough, In My Opinion. I realize Expert Marksman is the "last PVP exclusive style set" but even that doesn't justify 100 Source Marks per piece In My Opinion, especially since it's been available as a PVP Exclusive Style for 5-6 YEARS at this point.

Keeping things Exclusive to one very limiting way of obtaining them just for the sake of Exclusivity is tiresome and there needs to now be a reasonable "Statute of Limitations" on how long that Exclusivity lasts before players are offered another way to grab that style. I'd say 5 years is sufficiently long to any reasonable people!

I will sometimes just BUY 200 Source Marks on the Marketplace to go buy the gear I need to level up for content, or to buy styles I need from the Style Vendors. But with the pricing with the HOL PVP Style Vendor, that's only 2 styles gained for that 200 SP. That's a bit steep, if you ask me. I'm sure others will agree.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Additional: I meant to add "WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF THE BACK FROM THE HACK STYLES AND FEATS, ETC., AS THAT WAS A SPECIAL SITUATION THAT DEMANDS EXCLUSIVITY IN PERPETUITY."
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

You have options - pvp for the styles or pay a premium price to bypass the rare RNG of antiquated systems. The price is not going down and in fact the Marksman is going up in price to 150 a piece as it is the only set that was only PvP. This will not be changing. Again, earn the SMs over time, buy them if you don't want to earn them, or partake in PvP. Options. :)
    • Like x 8
  8. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]Is that intended?
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

And CW Supergirl???
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. TLantern Developer

Yes. They actually talk to each other, but it's on a really long timer. I might adjust that timing.
    • Like x 6
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Can you elaborate on why? Not a lantern guy, is there a reason theres 2? Am I missing something o_O
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

This is a multiversal hub. You're going to see some strange stuff.
    • Like x 7
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Is it a inside joke that you picked someone bald without visible skin to sell skins & hair? Cause thats freakin hilarious
    • Like x 3
  14. Eve YouTuber

Does it mean we can get her as Legend to play again or not gonna happen? :(
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Quick question -

All these new styles are now available on vendors and obviously they come with feats that previously we have been locked out of because they've been within the opposing faction, we've still however been able to collect the villain styles through style sharing and lockbox rewards.

If, when this goes live, it operates like it does on test, are players that already possess these styles in their entirety (complete sets) just going to be automatically be provided the feat upon login on the first day?

I assume that's probably the case but just wanted to confirm. - thanks.
    • Like x 2
  16. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Thank you for the League hall portal update! :D
    • Like x 2
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes... the Multiverse can be strange. ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The images and dev posts I’m seeing look amazing. Y’all are awesome. I love the multiverse. One step closer to my dream update.
    keep up the good work.
    • Like x 2
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

No.
    • Like x 1
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

I believe after they get another feat or equip a style that has a feat. Either way at some point they show up, yes.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.