Work In Progress DCUO Development Update - July 2021 - Membership & Access Level Discussion

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Hi Mepps will mailing in game cash return or is that not on the tables...unfortunately there is not one player i trust to trade my in game cash with so I can add it to my other character I feel that if one of my characters have a lot of in game cash n my other one do not I should be able to mail that character cash so it can purchase broker items or even put items in the broker

BRING BACK MEMBERS MAILING SYSTEM
    BYE FOR NOW
    • Like x 2
  2. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I think the post refers to Source Marks. If it's unlimited the worry is that the source mark cost of say catalysts will be increased. I hope this is not the case.
  3. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I'm trying to resist the "Daunting Crafting Universe Online" thing that forces you to play one toon as a main and that's it...

This ally thing seems like more crafting, forcing us to "main" even more, I hope this isn't the case as I get bored playing the same power everyday. That's why I bought extra character slots, powers, etc. I'm getting a little tired of spending most of my time in menus deleting loot boxes, useless items (teleporter mods no one uses), and falling behind because currency can't be shared across toons.

Perhaps the loot tables can be cleaned up a bit... I do like the idea of the quick play and all that, it seems like queues will pop faster and we will be able to play more varied content, I hope source mark prices do not go up for catalysts because I'd love to reduce my teleporting to the Watchtower for catalysts, between teleporting and the menu for crafting I wonder how much time I actually spend playing the game.
    • Like x 1
  4. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Well... you would think premium members having access to their cash would lead to inflation HOWEVER, it will actually be the opposite. Not to get into a lot of complicated economic stuff, bottom line, more people will have enough money to add items to the broker which will lead to a huge increase in supply in items which will lead to prices coming down.

I don't think the cash cap removal for premium will be bad.

However, the loot table rarity of certain items (aside from auras, mats etc) should probably be looked at, especially for things that are required for feats. IMO.
  5. Control Creed Well-Known Player

If a currency besides Replay Badges were used to unlocked feats, and you added the same amount for members... it would be perfect. :D
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No loot locks for Early End Game content. Current end game content will still have loot locks.
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Or they could continue paying if they can afford it to support the company and keep their favorite game alive.
    • Like x 1
  8. Cainxc New Player

Anyway you guys could add gender tokens been wanting to change my main toon to a male
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

BOXCEPTION!!! :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Alsovar New Player

Okay, obviously not, but - Am I the only one excited for the upcoming changes just because it's super different and curious to see how it all plays out?
    • Like x 1
  11. IVIU-T-3D New Player

Do we really have to wait for the next DLC to release the premium cash? I been getting back on for about a week since I saw this thread and I'm already sick of the $3k cap again. Just wondering since you guys already released all the episodes. I owned every episode from the first one up to the one where you fight Zeus in a raid, I'm not mad yall giving them out now, but having the episodes released and still stuck behind a escrow ticks me off a bit.
  12. DscwcFolly Active Player

there still going to be a cap on cash if u want unlimited get membership
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In the upcoming update there is no cap for premium and membership levels, only free-to-play players will be capped.
  14. DscwcFolly Active Player

thats what i said he is free to play so even know the cap was incresed it still going to be a cap unless he buy membership that what i was saying
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He won't need membership. After the update goes live Premium members will no longer have a cap. He said he's sick of the 3k cash cap, which means he's already Premium.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.