Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

This styles not so important, but introduction to renown system is. So add to the HoL tour npc that sell all 3 original renown based styles and give you intro to renown system would be nice. Also would be nice to see toyman mission console.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Appreciate the response! That's epic and I can't wait to see it on test and live!
    • Like x 1
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Oh, I forgot to add a gigantic clue about a couple others but will do so right meow. Or rather, I just did.
    • Like x 5
  4. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Hope one day Deathstroke will get new model with more modern armor like was in Arkham games series or in Titans show. Refresh for the current one is cool, but he is still look like guy from 80's.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

OMG
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

He's on my list for one day. I like his Ikon suit but we'll see which upgrade he gets. The current refresh was to tide us all over and can still be used, now that the multiversal characters with their different looks/styles will be popping in and out of the House of Legends.
    • Like x 3
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yep. Lots of doom and gloom next episode.
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

You are awesome haha, thank you for sharing these!
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Points for the Super Troopers reference!
    • Like x 2
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The new Shiva vendor is already makin a few people happy.

People have been telling me Thank You.... as if I have anything to do with this change ;).... so I am sending their thanks your way. ;)

The Gotham Knight style seems to be missing?? did someone forget to add it?? or will it be added to another vendor?
    • Like x 1
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

Gotham Knight and the Hush style are going on the Daily Rewards vendor.
    • Like x 5
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I have to ask.....

When oh when will you add a Multiverse NPC in the House of Legends??
    It could be the one selling colas.... I'm good at it.... me swear. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Forgot to ask! Kalibak is just there to be a pretty boy or you guys have plans for him as well? ;)
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks for the quick reply. :)
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Could we get the classic Deathstroke Mask at some point??

We pretty much have everything we need to recreate the classic Deathstroke..... but the mask.
    The Mercanary's Malice would be great if not for the huge gas mask. :(

Thanks.
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

He is there for some missions that used to point to the old hubs. No other purpose at the moment.
    • Like x 4
  17. Eve YouTuber

Ah ok, thank you!
  18. Charon Lead Content Designer

One day. I think next time we see him in an episode as a main character or when we do his Ikon suit (or something newer than he has now) it would be a good time to see if Art can make that make as well.
    • Like x 4
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That would be much appreciated. Thank you good Sir. :)
  20. Rejchadar Inquisitor

On one of the platforms in the main hall you can find "Cybernetic Lex Luthor" I wonder if in the future we will have the opportunity to get something similar to asymmetrical robotic arms? The game as a whole lacks costumes where the limbs are similar to those of robots (yes, yes, I know that there are several in the TC, but this is very few) and not on arms, legs in iron armor ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.