So they're killing the Vault, eh? But if they do that...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Alsovar, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Alsovar New Player

How else am I going to flawlessly mimic every day:

"Welcome, welcome, one and all to Joker's room of FUN, MAYHEM and PRIZES. What will it be? Something to FLATTEN your opponents, or just some useless crap? Who KnOwS? You pays your money and you takes your chances. Break the presents, and get your prizes!"

I think I'm gonna need to pull up a Youtube video to get my daily fix. :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I do have a few Vault videos....

Here is a free sample. ;)

• Like x 3
  3. Proxystar #Perception

LOL
    • Like x 3
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Maye record the voice and use it as a wakeup call every morning then :D
    • Like x 4
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I believe there was mention of possibly bringing back the Vault for seasonal events in the last Devs’ livestream. I can’t remember 100%, but I’m sure the Vault will reappear in the future in some form.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Would be nice. ... I will miss the Vault if it disappear.:(
    • Like x 1
  7. JSnaples Committed Player

Why the hell are they removing the vault?
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Articles published in Vault do not necessarily represent the views of the member firms of the Vault network. Reviews and mentions of publications, products, or services do not constitute endorsement or recommendation for purchase.

Vault is a trusted source for clinical news coverage across the Vault. We cover all the clinical news, findings, and announcements that we think will directly affect the lives and practices of Vault professionals throughout the U.S. Our reporters are longtime experts in their beats; our editors are top-notch, and we are meticulous about fact-checking and disclosures.

We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the site, including any of the sites features, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current services on this site shall also be subject to these Terms of Use.

The more consumers use our Vault and share their own opinions, the richer the insights we offer customers, and the more opportunities they have to earn the trust of consumers from all around the world.

We do not guarantee that the Vault will operate continuously, securely or without errors or interruption, and we do not accept any liability for its temporary unavailability. We do not guarantee that the Vault and/or any content thereon (including, without limitation, any content available for download) will be free from viruses, infections, Trojan horses, worms and/or any other code that has contaminating or destructive properties.

:p:eek::oops::rolleyes::) Grab'n portions of TOS from other sites and plug'n in Vault. hehhehheh

Why the hell are they removing the vault? ..........Stop paying Mark Hamill for his voice work. Cutting costs for an OLD mmo/maximize profits.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Rewards are being moved to the new daily reward system.
    • Like x 3
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Some people are getting what they always cried for - Vault rewards without the tedious long runs, OP bosses, and stupidly complicated mechanics. ;)

Now, if only Daybreak would nerf Captain Kruel and Iron Kurtin...
    • Like x 2
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

save clip :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

I think about this a bit and decided that seasonal vault is actually a great idea. There people can get styles and base items(random ofc) from old events and its will be a good ql improvement because its decrease grind for ppl who not played the game since day one. But this new vault should be daily for everyone not only for members.
  13. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I still have nightmares about, Captain Kruel. LOL! XD
    • Like x 3