LFG Channel: Messages appear everywhere on server?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cerulean Osprey, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

Gonna introduce my new-to-game friends to Kahndaq raid soon. Will still need 3 or 4 more people. Does LFG chat channel appear to everyone everywhere? Or will I need to shout from a heavily populated instance & phase, i.e. Watchtower?
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

LFG cuts through every phase/location/instance. The main thing is though you'll have to guide your friends to activate it in the chat options (it is still currently off by default). Shout and all of that was the very old way of communicating with players, LFG replaced that a long while back and is better because as I said, it reaches everyone everywhere. Good luck and have fun.
  3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

LFG and Trade reaches everyone in your faction
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Trade is a cesspool...unless something has changed recently.
  5. Shalayah Committed Player

Trade is still trade chat. It does have it’s off topic conversations still but it is still used for trading
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Last time I was on there (which at 3 years ago is admittedly a long while back) there was more hot garbage being spouted than there was any talk of trade. When LFG became available many years ago, I put Trade and Shout away permanently. Of course, Trade chat pales in comparison to 5v5 Chat... :eek:. 5 or 10 minutes in 5v5 Chat will have you wanting to stab somebody.