Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve YouTuber

So NPCs doing it aswell?
    • Like x 1
  2. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Yes ma'am., They sure are. I will look closer at my character and other npcs once I'm off work. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think it's emotes. I ran the Mannheim Chinese Theater instance and when Zatanna started gesturing at Faust while speaking she did the "jawdrop" bit. After the mission ended and she started talking to me she'd shift from regular speech to "jawdrop" whenever she used an emote.

I tried a bunch of emotes when I got out of the instance and just about all of them that I tried caused my character to "jawdrop."
    • Like x 2
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Just as a follow-up, it might be only affecting female character models. I did a walk-in of the Tunnel of Lust duo, and while the female NPCs (Fanatic of Lust, Cheetah, the female half of the demonic duo you face before Jacob) all experienced some form of "jawdrops" I never saw it happen with Jacob. Even when he used emotes/gestures while speaking, he was just fine.
    • Like x 1
  5. TLantern Developer

We have people working on this issue now. The weirdest thing to me was that I was fine until I checked later, and then it was everywhere. A strange bug indeed.
    • Like x 1
  6. TLantern Developer

I have a theory that there is a broken animation causing the jaw to break, and once it does all other anims/emotes that move the mouth then also break. Did you happen to see this issue before the Mannheim theater instance? On your character I mean?
  7. RTX Well-Known Player

I´ve also checked a few things, at first i tought it could have been related to a specific ally equiped but that doesnt seem to be it. While thinking about what been changed within the last roll out, i assume it might has something to do with changes on NPC´s, since as far i noticed you´re working with animation state maschines but i´ve only been able to duplicate NPC animations in closest viewfield onto my character. You might got more detail on what been working on, knowing that would be easier to shrink the circle. But one thing is for sure, its not a "jaw break", since that jaw getting bigger basicly happening due having characters using animations for a bigger body size, but i could be wrong on that. I will check a few more things...can´t hurt
    • Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Not that I noticed. Mannheim Theater was the first piece of content I ran and it wasn't until after the run that I tried using emotes to see if I saw the same thing on my character.
    • Like x 1
  9. RTX Well-Known Player

It´s not instance, or zone specific. Everyone has this broken animations at moment.
  10. RTX Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here i´ve replicated it to be permanent, and you see that the jaw will change with body size
    Well second one is kinda funny :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Is it possible to add pvp suits there as well? Right now trying to grind for them is painful. I'd rather just grind the source marks to buy the dead shot set and be done with it.
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I thought at one point they said the stuff from the Vault and Promethium Lockboxes would be heading somewhere else in the game, so perhaps the Daily Reward vendor? Hopefully some answers will be found when they do a livestream about that.
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I don't know if this will help any bit, but we had a very similar issue back when GU36 was on test. It was happening when casting powers back then, which doesn't seem to be happening now. I don't know if you all have kept notes from back then (2014) but if you have then it could shed some light on it. Thread below.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...36-sprite-small-body-bug.198859/#post-2436939
  14. RTX Well-Known Player

If it´s not already found, here´s the function which causing it to happen (Basicly sets float value to 0 when interacting)
    "DCGAME.EXE"+01974BE4 Offset 0=0 Offset 1=744 Offset 2=D4 Offset 3=C
    "DCGAME.EXE"+01974BE4 Offset 0=0 Offset 1=80 Offset 2=7D8 Offset 3=D4
    "DCGAME.EXE"+01976CE8 Offset 0=0 Offset 1=7D8 Offset 2=D4 Offset 3=C
    "DCGAME.EXE"+01976CE8 Offset 0=0 Offset 1=114 Offset 2=7D8 Offset 3=D4 Offset 4=C

Also affecting non combat to drawn weapon state.
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

This is more a QOL idea than issue, but a few things to touch on.

Moving john and League hall amenities closer to the league hall teleporter in the HOL.
    When teleporting into your league hall from the HOL, there is no option to return. its only its original design with two teleporters back to each wing of your respective factions HQ
    • Like x 2
  16. RTX Well-Known Player

Ty for the fixes.
    Another thing needs to be addressed.

Training Room to Archive of Victory teleporter will spawn players under the House of Legends:eek:

Appiers to happen not for everyone and not always.
    • Like x 1
  17. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I may not remember very well, but before the patch there was a group of 8 sparring target in the training room, and now the largest one consists of 5?
  18. Eve YouTuber

Something I noticed after last update: I see Bombshell Supergirl in the house of Legends, but it says just "Supergirl" above her head. Is that intended? Because she is not the main Supergirl. Unless It's not supposed to be Bombshell.
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

We think this got fixed. Can you verify?
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

Any more of this happening today?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.